1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ye Olde Pubb (Last/Previous match general)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saniblues, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Mister_Snazzy

Mister_Snazzy Shipwright

My last game involved dropping a giant skybridge and getting a 8+ player kill.

Zegovia, tlc2011 and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  2. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

That's always fun to do.

I've found it's a rarity nowadays to find a server where kids aren't cheating in some format or another.

3. Jaedong

Jaedong Shopkeep Stealer

Actually I PMed you because you left abruptly, Showing a private message isn't any less pathetic than slandering someones name on a thread post. As for your KAG ban. I didn't ban you from my server. I doubt it says you have been banned from my server.

And back onto topic 8 kills, thats nutz snazzy!

4. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

That's ENOUGH. One more word from either of you about this and you're both getting warning points.

Actually, you're both getting at least one, since you both ignored me the first time.

tlc2011, Stevedog and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  5. Jaedong

Jaedong Shopkeep Stealer

:) I threw a bomb at a wall and it fell down and killed 5 people

6. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Yay! Back to topic.
    A long time ago, I was once on a server where the admin was "abusing" his rights by making castles and skybridges out of bedrock, and making automatic stone collapses over our heads. But we all took it for fun. They apparently thought it would be a good idea to start a sky bridge (of bedrock) on our side of the map, stretching across the entire map. One bomb, and the entire thing came crashing down, murdering everyone not under a roof and causing massive screen shaking.

7. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Was that /v/ server? Sounds like my doing.

8. Jaedong

Jaedong Shopkeep Stealer

I dont think that would work anymore if its a really long bridge.

9. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

I think I got hit by that one. I specifically remember standing on top of a small outpost and suddenly getting crushed by a wave of stone blocks falling from the sky.

Gotta love those "Ohshi-!" moments. Those things are what I live for.

tlc2011 and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  10. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I have no idea. It was quite a while ago, before I had ever been on the forums, so I wouldn't have recognized your name.

11. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

I've been in a horrible team...
    We were 11 builder on 14 player in red team, against something like 3 or 4 builder on 14 in blue team...
    As I m a d**khead as an archer or a knight, I kept yelling "Builder ! Change class ! and go to the front".
    Naturally, we've been rampaged by the blue team and lose. OMFG

I don't know why, but from 0 a.m to 2 a.m., I'm always on loosy server whit shitty teammate, and it's only at 3 a.m. that I can play in decent team.

12. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

We've all been through that, I'm sure.
    Hell, I made a thread about ending up on shitty teams and losing match after match. Hopefully I won't have to rant about that for a while.

But yes, it is frustrating when you're trying your hardest but a few weak players drag your team into defeat.

13. thebonesauce

I always love it when I go into servers trying to evolve certain tower designs I've seen in the Builder class mechanics section, and some fool next to me builds this huge, ugly, hollow, inefficient stone building with ZERO functionality and he proceeds to tell me he saw it in the Builders section. I searched the forum top to bottom and saw nothing mentioned, and when I kept asking, "Seriously dude, where is this tower at in the builders section? I'm not seeing it at all," he just keep degrading into repeating, "Well, it's situational. If you can't see the functionality then I FACEPALM." Meanwhile, I had a decent tower going and he builds this piece of shit right next to mine (literally 2 blocks away) with NOTHING inside of it save for a few trap bridges, rendering my tower null and void. So fucking annoying. That's why I can't wait for zombies. Premium only.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  14. Bracket

Bracket KAG Guard Tester

Did it have..... ground level doors?

15. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Yeah - that happens to me all the time. :(

16. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

This didn't happen to long ago, but I forgot to post it.

Our team was playing on Unlimited on the crab claws map. Our team was building a bridge and I was an archer and was getting a pretty solid kill streak. Anyways, a bridge got damaged from an assault but we fended them off. An enemy knight then comes in and throws a bomb right at the weakest spot of the bridge. I quickly run and grab the bomb as an archer, and throw out of harms way, and I blow up (since archers can't shield). It didn't bother me though as I just saved 7 other teammates from falling to their death (I felt really bad ass). I don't know if our team won that match because I had to leave before I could finish it, but I'd like to think that they did.

17. thebonesauce

It sure did. I really wish I could have take a picture, but it was like 15 blocks high, completely hollow inside, about 20 blocks wide, and the right wall looked like a question mark. I've never seen anything so ridiculous in my life.

He tried doing it again the next match, right next to my tower, and when he went to refill resources I brought it down. I was in no fucking mood.

Chinizz and Wolffkran like this.
  18. Mister_Snazzy

Mister_Snazzy Shipwright

Ha, I was in that match. That was hilarious.

19. Wolffkran

Wolffkran Horde Gibber

We had both teams mosh piling with knights in a small area at the red base, then the building directly over the red mob collapsed. There were many casualties.

20. Baron_Norab

Baron_Norab KAG Guard Tester

Weekly MOLE Meet-up, Jaedizzle's 48 player Texas, I was fighting the all other Moles who were on red. My best 2 runs of the whole thing.

Beef, Jackal and allknowingfrog like this.