1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ye Olde Pubb (Last/Previous match general)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saniblues, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

Maybe that's the solution to the builder dilemma; longer build phases.

Those certainly are gargantuan bases!

2. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Gotta love the emotes this game has. Played an entire match never saying a word, only used emoticons extensivly. Just love it when it connects with people and they respond in the same way. :D

illu and Jackal like this.
  3. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

That sounds a lot like Gang Garrison 2, actually. You can only communicate through emotes. I think it's rather clever!

Of course, don't expect me to go all-emotes until I get my heart emote. <3​

Wonkyth likes this.
  4. sonic7089

sonic7089 Bison Rider

*Respawns*

*Jumps over floating islands*

*Gets red flag*

*Returns*

2 mins into the game......

Jackal likes this.
  5. bruthsaw

bruthsaw Shopkeep Stealer

3000 secs for a building phase. Wow.

6. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

I joined a game that had 3 lives or something left for red team, and the rest...

The Blue Empire was winning the battle. The rebellion, started by the Red Team, seemed doomed to fail.

Archers were being bashed in the groin by builders, knights were getting smeared into paste under enemy shields, builders were dying by arrows to the knees.

Then, a miracle occured, something not even the evil Blue Emperor could have expected:

A young warrior, Tlc2011 was his name, rebelled from the Blue Empire and joined the rebels in their fight. A lowly officer, he was known by the Rebellion to be one of the greatest warriors on the field, and they were proven right as Tlc2011 slaughtered the Empire, eventually fighting his way to the Emperor after his army had destroyed the healing tent and taken the flag.

Taking his mask off and lowering his hood, was...

A person who beared no resemblance to the Blue Emperor, Beef - It was a decoy. But when Tlc struck him down, he knew the battle had been won as the blues, believing their all-powerful emperor was truly dead, fled.

And so, the battle had been won. But Tlc2011 knew that the Emperor, Beef, had yet to be captured, meaning the war may never end. So, he departed with a handful of rebels to take the fight to the heart of the empire: King Arthur's Castle, home of the knights of the round table themselves. now ruled over by Beef, who killed King Arthur and took his sword.

The battle would never truly end... For this war was truly over just a handful of gold.

For this land was the land of King Arthur's Gold.

Stevedog, FuzzyBlueBaron and Jackal like this.
  7. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

I would applaud you, but the "arrow to the knee" thing is so stale I almost gagged. I enjoyed the overall premise, of course. That was kind of the kill-joy for me.

8. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

Haha, you didn't have to fix it. I just hear that blasted meme everywhere I go. Like'd nonetheless. ^^

tlc2011 likes this.
  9. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

Well thanks.

10. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I was on twenty thousand tiles, and there were a few decent-to-skillful knights (including me), so I decided to have some fun. It was unlimited units, so I would switch teams every two minutes regardless of how either team was doing. I even switched to red when blue had the flag once, because my two minutes were up! It was fun, because I got to face off the best players of either team, and had a chance to work with everyone as well. It can be great fun, until the teams are unbalanced, preventing you from switching.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Jackal like this.
  11. checkmate

checkmate Shopkeep Stealer

How many people you kill by bomb? I think five...maybe four :)

12. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

My record was thirteen. I actually wrote a sonnet about it a page or two back on this thread. Before then, the highest I knew was Monsteri's eleven-kill bomb on Luigi's old Attack/Defend server.

13. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I once saw a +16 on a KAG video, but I can't remember who was playing...

14. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

[​IMG]

15. checkmate

Fuzzy...mfg...16 players near bomb? I see max. 8...half from this die by my bomb, but 16 kill by ONE bomb? I can´t spam, but same reaction as like tcl-2011...:B)::thumbs_up:

16. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

If the server was a 32-slot, that's the entire enemy team! :D

17. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

I finally convinced a friend of mine to download and try the game... been playing with skype voicechat and have had a ton of fun.

Now I only have the rest of them left... and then to get them to get premium so we can fight the zombie horde together....

SOON!

18. checkmate

Why i connect to some server and i´m blue...so why i spawn in RED spawn? :D

19. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

Server lag ? It happens to me sometimes to spawn randomly in the map in big server.

20. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

[​IMG]

Yea... I'm just kind of happy considering I was playing an attack archer today. :3

Oh, and it was in about two and a bit rounds.