1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ye Olde Pubb (Last/Previous match general)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saniblues, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

Hella, I love you.

2. Peelz

Peelz Shipwright

Had some epic adventures on the Clan Practice Server KingDoms. I served valiantly as the gatekeeper of Castle Sparta, saw said castle torn to rubble, formed an epic archer duo, and (most importantly) joined in the battle against the detestable dark-blue menace.

3. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

screen-12-03-01-13-23-11.png

Made this tower while playing with my friend over skype voicechat.... made it the moment the build phase ended a stonethrow away from our front tower.... it held up very nicely against the blues... still in the end we lost the game when we got our units depleted... but my outpost still stood firm! swedish engineering at its finest! :P

Wolffkran and Jackal like this.
  4. tur1sta

tur1sta Random snippet here ಠ__ಠ Donator

It's good that your tower held. I have and always will be against gound level doors. especially the 3 wide doors. Easily breached, and difficult to maintain when the action starts to hit home base.

Recently, i have been focusing on grief control whenever I play. Especially during build phase. There is always one no matter what. When he leaves, I always check the scoreboard to see if he switched teams and try to warn the opposing team. I pretty much was on grief control until towards the end when I would switch to a knight. But then, at one game, the server had a minor bug and started with tickets: blue-185 Red-10000. My whole team started griefing the base saying "all hope is lost" only to see it fixed after demolishing one small tower.

tlc2011 likes this.
  5. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

:up: Wrong topic.

EDIT : @ tlc2011 : I was right before the precedent post removed.

Jak_E likes this.
  6. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

It's not.

The last bit , tur, is...Hilariously stupid.

I spent a good five minutes laughing my ass off, thanks for the laugh!

7. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

:up:
    The post he was referring to was removed.

8. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

WHat post, mine or someone elses?

9. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

Yours. You said that he was wrong, but you read his post after the one he was originally referring to was removed for being off-topic.

10. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

:up: Jackal is right. He is so right and so awesome that I gonna follow him.

11. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

Hell, I'm gonna follow Chin just because of his avatar. :huh?::thumbs_up:

12. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

You also love unicorns ? I'm used to scream "UNICOOOOOOOOOORN !" to my knights, so they know when is the good time to rush. They never listen to me :(. And I just see them rushing again and again. Or not rushing at all.

13. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

Dude, how is a space-traversing white stallion with a bloody horn lame?! Then you factor in the lasers, and wow. Just wow!

14. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

Wow ? Just wow ? I didn't quite understand the meaning of your sentence.

15. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

In an end to this spate of contagious off-topic plague!

When I first started playing the multiplayer after the update, I did not realise trap bridges had been nerfed. I spent a full game wondering why so many of my shots were missing their target, in fact, not even materialising. :>:(:
    In the end, I've decided that it was simply my skill and ultimate manliness causing the arrows to fly at sub-sonic speeds, which in turn made them lag out and get ping banned.

Also, laser shooting unicorns aren't always the best thing ever.

Jackal and Chinizz like this.
  16. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Yeah I was kind of bummed out when i realise arrows dont go through trap bridges anymore... perhaps for the best.... because damn, a sturdy archer nest could really make or break your day....

17. Lklleb

Lklleb Ballista Bolt Thrower

18. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

Buy the game, or i'll hit you in the face with a broom.

19. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

Hey now, if the kid found a legitimate error, I praise him for some fancy grey-hatting. Mayhaps he'll get a free account, haha.

20. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

Hackers get perma-banned from the KAG server.

Grey-hatters are the same thing.