1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ye Olde Pubb (Last/Previous match general)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saniblues, Jul 22, 2011.

1. cmblast

cmblast Shopkeep Stealer

Hell of a match just now on Power, wow, Tiruin, excellent archer.

2. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Just played on Deathmatch. I found out that the max People on each team is 5. It's annoying, I liked those massive battles that didn't lag one bit. They would be even better with the new pathfinding system. Got a K/D ratio of 5:1.

3. greyfox

greyfox Shipwright

This is how we try to reach the glitched flag. Nice camp i think.
    (warning : a lot of pictures)
    screen-12-03-23-02-39-43.png screen-12-03-23-02-40-24.png screen-12-03-23-02-40-33.png screen-12-03-23-02-40-44.png screen-12-03-23-02-40-55.png screen-12-03-23-02-40-58.png

And this is greyfox' bar in the middle of the battle - a place where you can relax in a calm interior with a cold cocktail and lounge music.
    screen-12-03-23-03-16-32.png
    But someone doesn't like it. Why..? I don't know.
    screen-12-03-23-03-17-07.png

Attached Files:

4. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

Hm, i was on blue on a pretty good server whit plenty of people and teamwork, especially lots of nice infrastructure that didnt really get attacked, we were winning.
    then one blue decided he wanted a open tunnel straight from our tent to the middle of the red battlefield.
    You can guess what happend next >.>
    (also, got called griefer for making a auri's surprise trap, but didnt get kicked, hell, i provided a way over!)

EDIT:
    Oh, and i think im going to buy this game today.
    Only 7 euros and 50 cents!
    Thats ****ing cheap!

Wonkyth and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  5. MasterCatfish

MasterCatfish Builder Stabber

I was recently playing as a Knight, and fighting on the front lines as usual. The landscape was wrecked and barren, and I hid in holes or tunnels to kill the occasional straggler from the enemy team who wandered in. I had my usual K/D ratio of 1.5:1. After one particular fight I found myself in a pit with a few of my allies - other knights. When we all began to dig, I realized that one of my companions was a friend from real life who I had recently introduced to KAG. It was pretty funny to find him in the trenches, since we had not planned to play together this time.

Stevedog, Beef and Miauw62 like this.
  6. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

Haha, thats nice!
    The world is a small place, i guess :P
    Or, for that matter, the spectrum of servers.

7. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I love it when stuff like that happens. Just yesterday I was a builder converting the enemy pit into my teams, and using it as a launching point for a final tunnel assault into their castle, when an knight slides down the walls, and readies a charge to attack me.

Oh fuck, I think. This it.

Just then, a blue knight lands on his head, killing him instantly. I look at the name. It was one I had become friendly with earlier in the match! Pleased, I asked what he was doing here?!

"Just dropping in"

:D

Stevedog likes this.
  8. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

He should totally have done a :B): there.
    and then a YEAAAAAAAH

EDIT:
    Just bought kag :D
    *prays that the premium servers have a collective IQ of over 0*

9. Zuboki

Zuboki KAG Guard Tester

Request for head: Horatio Caine.

10. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

Oh, they do. Although it's a pain in the ass to get as much kills as normal.

11. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

I never really get alot of kills, so it doesnt matter that much, really :P
    Alot more fun to play on premium servers, i noticed, cant exactly say why tough.

12. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

Because we are on prem, there is only premiums players, hats, colored lanterns and nuclear kegs.

13. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

I have only two problems with premium:
    1: arrows can destroy the keg, with everyone around it.
    2: IF I GO TO THE FORUMS IT SAYS IM NO F* ING MEMBER!? ive read all the solutions, but it keeps coming back.
    I really want those fire arrows, by the way. It sounds cool!

14. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

To bad for you. Anyway, I like how the kegs work like. It will look like some nuclear weapon if there is no way to counter it.

15. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

yeah, but thats half of the problem too...
    they're a tiny little bit overpowered, even considering their prices...

16. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

I keep on getting killed by the fall after nuke-jumping. D:

17. MasterCatfish

MasterCatfish Builder Stabber

I've been playing archer a bit recently, and the game was at 0/0. My team was pretty well beaten, but we still held on to the remnants of our wrecked towers. I was able to take out an enemy knight before they breached our walls. Being already high up in the tower, I had nowhere to go but further up. About half their force (2 knights) followed me. I stopped once to fire off a shot, but they nearly caught up to me! Before long, I reached the top of the tower. We were about 2.5 tree-heights from the ground. I chose an honorable suicide above dying on a red sword. At the last possible moment, I leaped into the forest below, convinced my fate would be a quick death when I collided with the ground. But without meaning to, I slowed my fall on a tree. For a moment, my heart sang - I would live, and even be unharmed! But to my dismay, I landed squarely on the shield of an enemy. "Nope." was all he said as he ran me through.

18. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

Fire arrows are not in the game yet.

If they were, we'd have spamfests of happy face threads all over the forums.

Gofio likes this.
  19. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

My sig is the only viable answer to that.

20. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

Have you ever feel to be jumping on this :
    :shad: [​IMG]:shad:
    when you are holding a nuclear keg?