1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ye Olde Pubb (Last/Previous match general)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saniblues, Jul 22, 2011.

1. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I reached 1k coins going builder!

1k.png

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  2. What are does at the bottom of the picture?

3. StarskyGianni

StarskyGianni Shipwright

Photoshopped? ::D:

4. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Haxor Tester

5. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Yeah it's paint.net on the background, i play windowed. F4 didn't work so I copied the screen and cut
    fixed now

6. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I'd like to point out that in a match a few months back, my team caught a noob knight in a stone trap and then stuck him in it, and despite us telling him to go suicide, he just stayed there the whole match, for 20 straight minutes slashing at the stone and making angry faces while screaming "LET ME OUT" in allcaps. It was pretty hilarious.

unruly_boss and Dargona1018 like this.
  7. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

Alt tab + steam + irc. Thanks to windowed mode. MLG rekt.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Gurin like this.
  8. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Haxor Tester

Alt + F4. Thanks to fullscreen mode. MLG rekt.

9. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Earlier this week I was playing a pub ctf with my man @Rocinante. We were on opposite teams, me as builder, him as knight. Our flag room was open, and he grabbed it. I rushed in and sealed the hole before he could escape, and for the rest of the match he stayed in our flag room until we won.

10. SpideY

But with an alt + f4, you close your kag...
    Thats my point dude...

11. StarskyGianni

StarskyGianni Shipwright

[​IMG] Oh really

You can use Alt + Tab with Fullscreen mode too :B):
    no lol if you do this you have 1 fps when you get back on KAG
    Thanks to mm. mlg rekt

12. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

So this was last night ( the night of Halloween) just chill'n when jig asks me to come do some practice for MLG. I get on mumble and we have about 12 top-class players and friends playing around on the EU MLG server. We play for a bit but due to ping switch to a US MLG server. I've played KAG for a while now and it has it's ups and downs ( downs meaning sucky players that make playing no fun) but when we where in a 6v6 format and I could talk to @makmoud98 to coordinated an attack or water arrow some knights so he could EAT THEM UP with his drill that has the taste for face, it was perfect. To have a team I can communicate with easily, depend on, and most of all respect makes those ups out number the downs.

13. SpideY

Nice. Dont hesitate to borrow these servers. We play trainings often on these servers!

14. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

I made a humungo castle and also joined the 1k Coin Club! [​IMG]
    Too be fair though "420 McSteve" mined stone the whole match and gave it to me! :-D

15. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

mfw Bohemian RapKitty

That's a pretty badass castle, hell of a lot better than door lattice

16. StarskyGianni

StarskyGianni Shipwright

How to waste stone

17. ninjaflood

ninjaflood Bison Rider

Awwwww yeeeeaaahhhh oodle, blue team hype!

18. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

After a terrible morning-through-evening set of exam revision I finally cracked and decided to try playing KAG on my mobile hotspot. The lag was terrible, I think I've burned through 20$ worth of quota, and I would totally do it again (assuming, ofc, that I could find funds to pay for the internet, seeing if I burn any more quota on KAG atm I'll be facing the conundrum of "do I want food or internet more?").

Most of my games were fairly average. But in addition to this (which was awesome) I spent a whole round as archer chasing several newer players playing knights/builders while impersonating Elmer Fudd. Amazing how much fun can be had between players of vastly differing skill levels if those with greater skill are willing to relax a bit and not play hardball (and, in my case, engage in a little roleplay).

Seriously, I think the half an hour I spent chasing pudgy builders about claiming I was "hunting wabbits" counts as one of the most enjoyable times I ever had on KAG, or any game for that matter. (ofc, it was 2am by that point and I was severely sleep deprived, but who's counting? ::P:)

19. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

Internet, the answer is and always will be internet.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 5, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 5, 2014 ---
    i once got like 10,000 coins, but i think it mightve been a sandbox, i can look through my 600+ screenshots and try to find it tho ::D: