1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ye Olde Pubb (Last/Previous match general)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saniblues, Jul 22, 2011.

1. LazikLion

LazikLion Arsonist

Weird glitch/bug, basically i was just typing away at my home base about to write a message then all of a sudden i miraculously travel across the map to get the flag which was underground and somehow got attached to an enemy knight for eternity, both of us unable to harm each other, in peace and harmony we galloped across the field.
    King Arthur's Gold (build: 1453 version: 0.98) 2015-04-27 17-31-35.png
    Just @JayP1 getting rekt and admitting he is gay, voice box*
    Monosnap 2015-04-26 10-11-16.png

2. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

for some reason I think this happened on "Amesterdam server"...How I knew that? because the "grab another player" and "teleport to an enemy location" glitch isn't a real glitch. It's just r0ber7 (the owner) messing arround with the RCON a little bit.
    I am an admin there and I know what I'm talking about.
    PS: the "underground bug" is a real bug ::P:

SirDangalang likes this.
  3. LazikLion

LazikLion Arsonist

This was an Official Aus CTF server

4. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

lol really ? ok then nvm ::P:

SirDangalang likes this.
  5. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I've grabbed an enemy on kag official us. I really wish I knew what caused this bug

Dargona1018 likes this.
  6. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Because classic is alive in beta screen-15-04-24-21-32-12.png

7. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

"A classic feg"
    Hey, you said it yourself....

8. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

[​IMG]
    Lemme see if I can swtch tams and win for red
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 29, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 29, 2015 ---
    screen-15-04-29-15-58-08.png

Rainbows, killer of servers

I joined a red, blew up their base and while killing blues waiting for a builder to come over and crack open the flag vaults I saw that the blues were leaving.
    I joined blue, killed my comrades and lay waste to the red base and with one flag still left joined red yet again.
    It was disapointing how easy it was to steal both of blues flags again, this time not waiting for builders.

9. TheDirtySwine

I've done the same thing in the past. Mostly showing off when I was playing in front of my friends. It was easy at first, but as the server got more populated and people began coasting off of my carrying a stalemate ensued and the entire middle if the map was all water. It goes to show how important decision making is in this game.

10. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

huehue, Yesterday we were 3 YB in the a server. Soon Ardivaba left saying "I hate you"

screen-15-04-30-00-25-35.png

11. Bint

Bint Haxor

Cozy as fuck.
    Screen Shot 2015-05-02 at 22.57.00.png

8x, FuzzyBlueBaron, 101i and 3 others like this.
  12. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Sandbox.
    When combat has you feeling down.
    :skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton:

skeltal1.png
    skeltal2.png
    screen-15-04-18-13-49-20.png

Last edited: May 4, 2015
    Bint, Kububv, Dargona1018 and 3 others like this.
  13. WATCH OUT MR SKELTAN

Dargona1018 likes this.
  14. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Direct all fanart to my mailbox please.

15. PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank Base Burner

There were about 12 warboats in total in the last match I played. Listed in greentext format; Mr. Skeltal would be proud, I'm sure:

>Match starts.
    >I start conversing with the team about a new way of farming gold, and I begin to do so.
    >Only one teammate actually cares, which would be "potato."
    >I put a warboat (1) under our spike pit, but I get crushed by it and drown to death. Numerous knights follow after.
    >I tear up the spike pit and create a dock for our warboat, then build another warboat. (2)
    >The dock is opened up, and we storm the enemy base with two warboats. I build a third warboat. (3)
    >The enemy captures our warboats, and sends them towards us.
    >We go under siege and I make another warboat. (4) The enemy makes a warboat of their own. (5)
    >We're running out of stone and we're losing trees for some reason, so resources are limited and my gold farming is slowing down.
    >I make another warboat once the waters are cleared. (6)
    >It explodes. I don't know why.
    >A teammate makes two warboats. (8)
    >I buy a ballista to put on one of the warboats, and buy 4 stacks of ammo for it.
    >The enemy captures it and starts blowing us up with the ballista.
    >We re-capture the warboat and the ballista.
    >I put four stacks of ammo on a dinghy and sail it over to the warboat, but I get intercepted and the ammo is lost.
    >We have a wall up now and the enemy is building bridges, limiting the effectiveness of our warboats.
    >The enemy starts building longboats and charging our walls with them.
    >I mine out all the stone on the map and make a giant stone giraffe out of 2000 stone, giving me 800 gold and allowing me to make 3 more warboats. (11)
    >The enemy makes another warboat. (12)
    >We start tunneling under the enemy base.
    >I destroy the stone giraffe to crush the enemy in one of their longboats. It partially works; I'm not kicked for griefing, and some enemies are too busy spamming laugh emotes to actually fight back.
    >The tunnel is blown up and we're now losing.
    >The enemy starts spamming kegs.
    >After over 2 hours, the game is finally over.

Also, before that game, something interesting happened. I learned that kegs explode on impact. The enemy was about to cap our flag, and I, playing a builder for the whole game, decided to build a knight shop on the wall and buy some kegs to throw down, just for fun. They exploded on impact, unexpectedly, and I killed every single knight on the enemy team that was in our base. I can't remember what happened after that, but I think we won. It was our last flag, too, so if I didn't throw those kegs we would have lost.

16. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

potato the boi who kept sayin "all those flavours and you chose salty" never forget

17. It's fun to hear a newer player learn all the quirks about this game. It's sort of nostalgic :QQ:

18. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

Oh damn, sadly i didn't recorded but it was hilarous as hell:
    I was playing in the TDM US OFFICIAL
    - The round started and i went to the central tower of the map
    - After a bit of dancing in top of it, i went to the hanging tower at the left side of the map
    - I was balancing on the edge in the left top corner
    - Then suddenly an archer appear falling at high speed (ally)
    - He lands in my shield and i get pushed down
    - I died because i fell to the void.
    It was freaking hilarous.
    It happened in this map:
    SkyfortHiggins.png

FuzzyBlueBaron, 8x and Kububv like this.
  19. TheDirtySwine

The fact that you laugh at something like that is pretty funny. I usually rage quit as a result of the stupid mechanic

20. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

*flashbacks your signature*
    Well i was in good mood, maybe if i had a bad day i would react differently, i dont know if quitting the match, but maybe curse and #BlameGeti.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.