1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ye Olde Pubb (Last/Previous match general)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saniblues, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Atomic_Dodger

Atomic_Dodger Horde Gibber

I was playing a match were my team (the reds) had a base as huge as half of the map and we kegged their base until they had no base, then we held on their flag and built a stone cage around their spawn and we dropped boulders on and we had like 7 ballistas and 25 cata :dance:

Last edited: May 31, 2015
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Ahh. Classic shittery. I heartily approve! ::)::thumbs_up:

Atomic_Dodger likes this.
  3. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Pretty bitching wall that me, @Bitch_Pleasicus , and a few others made on The Sopranos' sandbox server!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Eh, the Sequel didn't live up to the hype.
    Too much action, not enough story.

Kububv likes this.
  5. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Tifus the Wanderer and I did this Miracle of the Engineering:

Untitled.png

Shame on you @Lawrence_Shagsworth !!!

6. Lawrence_Shagsworth

DRAT! There's only one way to resolve this...A good ol' fashioned game of Angry Birds. And I daresay chaps, there will only be kegs flung! This community has a lot of cruelty in it, but not of the avian variety.

Stevedog, 8x, Dargona1018 and 2 others like this.
  7. Kububv

Kububv Drill Rusher
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Have you heard the good news about our Lord and Savior Massive Pit (okay it's not so massive on this map but still)?
    [​IMG]

8. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I am glad that someone is following in the footsteps of our prophet Vidar, making monuments on the battlefields as to give praise to Massive Pit.

Kububv likes this.
  9. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Hah I don't like Angry Birds, so I'll keep building stuff. This was done with the help of @Bitch_Pleasicus and some other invisible ppl:
    screen-15-05-13-15-20-47.png

I just thought of a new game mode: FILL THE MAP, where the team that first fulfills all the holes of his map side, and every bit of the sky would win. I'm being serious, this was actually fun to do. At a smaller size it could work.

PUNK123, Stevedog, Kububv and 4 others like this.
  10. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Yus. Lord Vidar taught me this early and I have been preaching the gospel of rudding-great-hole ever since. ^_^

Best idea 2015. no j/k

Stevedog, Kububv and Dargona1018 like this.
  11. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Because I was looking for new ways to brutally kill people. screen-15-05-30-15-30-12.png Dun judge me.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 31, 2015, Original Post Date: May 30, 2015 ---
    Next gen traps, brought to you bye Eragon

screen-15-05-31-18-42-19.png

Don't mind the ladder, didnt completely finish the trap before I left.

12. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

I just love the ridiculous levels of overkill on that tunnel trap it's beautiful :X3:

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  13. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Just started as a hole for stone, a guy and me added a tramp into the bottom, then the spikes. The team then made a tper, so we turned it into a death trap. The tramp on the side was their cause I wasn't bothered to dig down more :P

SirDangalang likes this.
  14. ShamWow-SuperRag

ShamWow-SuperRag zamn Donator Tester

Myop. Whenever I play a CTF match, the game goes on for literally 1hr to 1hr 30 mins, and then my team loses. O-0 I like to stick to TDM, but all this talk made me interested in CTF again. OFF TO A SERVER.

SirDangalang likes this.
  15. Havelock

Havelock Tree Planter

The other day I made @Rainbows all wet over how good I am. His praise made me feel funny but good. I took a screenshot of it but because it's broken, it's only black screen. But it really happened!

Stevedog and SirDangalang like this.
  16. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Had a mental boat game with @Shen2 , @SAcptm , and many others. Two towers stood out of the waters like pillars. One red, the other blue(obviously). An unmeasurable amount of boats from both sides were tumbling into the towers, edging ever the closer to utter devastation. On this tragic day, many lives(and frames) were lost.

Sac, you the real MVP

icemusher likes this.
  17. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

What? That was horrible, as all water games inevitably are. It made me want to drown myself irl.

18. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

do it faggot

Havelock likes this.
  19. Lawrence_Shagsworth

That's why I said "On this TRAGIC day"

icemusher likes this.
  20. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

Once I managed to bomb jump then land right below the enemies flag room, I glitched under the map (grabbing the flag on my way) and popped out the otherside, murdered the whole enemy team and ran back to base.

Even better once I farted and sneezed at the same time :B):

AmestriStephen likes this.