1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ye Olde Pubb (Last/Previous match general)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saniblues, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Shnitzel

2. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

3. PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank Base Burner

I've found the easiest way to get a good K:D is to just man a ballista for all eternity. Bomb bolts can help, but if you're a good shot and remember your trajectories you're actually better off with regular bolts because they use half as much ammo.

4. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

2015-09-28_00002.jpg

Nothing suspicious to see here!

5. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

6. mcrifel

1. MIST

Much legit

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  7. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

I calls sandbox bots

Dargona1018 likes this.
  8. PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank Base Burner

Translation: He was playing in a pub.

icemusher and Sytoplasma like this.
  9. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

I already know.
    Maybe I had to mention that before, but no bots were harmed (infact not even spawned).

10. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I'm playing on US CTF, match starts. Just fucking around, I make a door wall.
    Screen Shot 2015-10-03 at 11.21.42 PM.png
    After completing this majesty of style over substance, I'm disconnected from the server. I'm feeling good, eat some bourbon vanilla ice cream and reconnect. Start typing "whatsup people, what did I miss" when i see it... a cold unfeeling stone wall where my beautiful door wall formerly blessed with its presence. I go into a blind rage, kill a few builders below blue base, kill @makmoud98 in the flag door, cop flag, exit through random hole in base wall and cap.

td;dr dont fuck with my door wall

11. PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank Base Burner

Let me explain.

It all started with this weird tower I built:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=529459084

The next game, the enemy team did this:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=529459097

So, we did this in return:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=529459686

Walter's door wall did not last long, and, in his rage, we promptly lost:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=529459903

12. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Bison Rider Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Bones and I spent the night building giant danguses. Bones was lead designer and i supplied resources and built by bons instruction. With the flag defense in our way, we had to give it a curve.
    [​IMG]
    However, we were too ambitious. Our goals were too big. By the time we were able to build the balls and base, red team were near victory and a griefer was breaking our back wall.
    [​IMG]
    It was a sad day when we lost the glorious dangus. We had to move on and shrink our dreams.
    [​IMG]
    We finally made a complete dangus. launcher and all. Praise the lord
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  13. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I should've stayed, I left after the first dangus was destroyed because it was <=3sad<=3me

14. suspect

suspect Catapult Fodder

praise da dangus :DDDD

15. Havelock

Havelock Tree Planter

There I was, camping in ballista as always, when I spotted Coroz (at least I think it was him) carrying a keg, ready to jump on trampoline launcher. I made swift calculations in my head in order to shoot that mofo down. Kegs were lit, springs sprung and I shot him right in the face in the middle of the air. But that lousy rat knew about my insane skill! He used shield against my explosive bolt. It just launched him further in the air, above the clouds, towards the sun. Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock... Fuse was burning so he did the only thing he could. He threw the keg down my way. I knew I could do it. I was training for this moment my whole life. As cooldown on my bolt timed out, I had miliseconds left to spare. I shot down the burning keg. Magnificent display of fireworks in the sky was celebration of my victory. Few more tiles and I would be dead. I still had enemy to deal with though. He landed near my vehicle and I could not allow it. I slashed his face until he was dead.

Some say it was the greatest thing they have ever seen. I expect songs to be written about this.

16. mcrifel

1. MIST

I witnessed this marvelous event. It was beautiful!

17. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Our team, full of archers, being defeated. Just as I yell in chat why on earth we need a full team of archers and one knight, my keyboard runs out of battery. I spend minutes there trying everything as my base goes up in flames, and I get killed... Constantly

Defeated, I get the batteries

As I come back it is a new game, a match that the timer has just ran out, but guess what? There is no protection whatsoever on the three flags of the map, and a skinny piece of wall is protecting the flags.

I gave up before the match was even finished

PeggleFrank, AmestriStephen and EhRa like this.
  18. PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank Base Burner

Who uses a wireless keyboard? I've heard horror stories of wireless mice, but wireless keyboards...

toothgrinderx and AmestriStephen like this.
  19. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

A pie with a secret inside, plus 1 more at hand
    miens.png

20. Havelock

Havelock Tree Planter

You monster! I have hard enough time destroying mines with nerfed shield.