1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Open Yeti5000_Glossary

Discussion in 'TDM' started by Biurza, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

2. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Nothing really special, though I like that there's lots of flat fighting ground. I don't think fights will be really interesting here given that the map is small, getting to the middle is way faster with bottom passages, and they're likely to result in total massacre as shops provide us with bombs, water bombs/arrows and such. Generally using shops (let alone 2 of them next to tents) should be very careful in smaller maps imo.
    Also map has a weird look, but that's obviously subjective. I would personally fill in the bottom part with dirt (Not just to fix the gimmicks, but to also prevent people from trying to camp there and whatnot).

3. Cleaf

Cleaf Arsonist Mapping Moderator Tester

Bottom part of the map seems like trouble if a knight falls he may not be able to get out depending on situation ofc.
    Overall the map seems like a playable TDM but its quite simple, plain floor leads to a fast fight on mid for knights. Archers have some good points to catapult themselves around the map but the map lacks something special for it to stand in the current map rotation.