1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video [Zen] vs [SKL] Clan War!

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by Horse_That_Goes_Ni, Sep 14, 2014.

1. I learned even though you guys aren't the greatest you can put of up one hell of a fight

2. TheAverageMan

TheAverageMan Shark Slayer
    1. DUCKS - We Love DUCKS

Shit, that's the second clan war I've missed :C
    Wish I could've been there :QQ:
    Hopefully this isn't the last one you peeps have. Nice vid though, gratz to zen for the win.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
  3. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

We're most likely having one this Saturday, I'll message you details as to not detract from the thread.

Still could've used your knight prowess, tsk tsk. ::D:

TheAverageMan likes this.
  4. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Sorry about that. I was meaning that it mainly would. I mean, you guys put up a fight with Lk and Zen, so you guys are pretty good. Just add in some better teamwork, and you could get people approaching you, wishing to get in.

5. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

oh heres where chicken heard it from :p, well... i dont know man, we kind of want to focus on other clans right now, maybe after a couple of our other clan wars we can do one with you guys :3, nice to see that your so eager to get another one going tho :thumbs_up::wink::thumbs_up:

6. Crap, I missed this one too, I really need to the join the clan Convo.

7. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

@kedram
    That's why I said in a month, I figured you'd have at least 2 or 3 more clan wars before then.

8. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Some really bad building on both sides. I knew Zen would win, but that was way closer than I would expect from what used to be one of the best clans in KAG. Like, Zen builders are supposed to be among the best builders, but some of those starting towers were so awful I couldn't believe it. In round two, Zen had some shitty forward tower that was like a hollow box that two bombs could have taken out. The only reason it wasn't was because.... SKL isn't rekk enough yet lol? However, in the end, what made Zen win was simply superior knights. You guys really need to work on your battle builder skills though, some pretty amateur stuff there for a competitive clan like yourselves.

As for SKL, just keep working at it and you'll get it. If it wasn't for one of your guy's net connections shitting out while running with the flag in round 2, you might have actually won that round.

Tern likes this.
  9. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

We are definitely trying to improve. Wait another clan war or two and you should see a massive improvement!

10. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

Well, Klokinator, I am assuming you didn't hear about this, but [Zen] is merely a shell of what it used to be, we used to have 2 rock solid unstoppable lineups, but since then things have changed, I have made efforts to revive [Zen] and so far it has been a success, but of course it will never be what it used to be, to be honest i feel it was for the better, because no one could touch us, the clan scene was relatively dead. Once over half of all the original members left, they joined other clans, some left for frisson, others for storm and AG and Siege, some also quit completely because of these recent updates, some aren't even in clans anymore. So please don't Insult us as you clearly have done here for some reason (not sure why)....

11. Lol. Just Lol.

12. We are improving on builder
    Our main builder @kodysch left to frisson which is fine and BC is inactive

We are certainly looking to up our building skills but Swine did a fairly good job for being incredibly rusty

But we are always improving
    Knight power is always in our favor usually

13. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

I am speaking on the rest of the members behalf. We love when people give us feedback on things. I know I personally might not have been in the clan war, but this "feedback" your giving us is very negative and derogatory. Something like, "Hey nice clan war, I just think you need to work on your buildings." Is good and gives us valuable feedback. All im saying is, if the thread turns into more of "those" comments then I will request an admin to lock the thread.

14. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I had the task of making sure that the frontline and defense were secure. I ran out of materials fast and I was too worried about getting a tunnel up. I'm am a battle builder main and I can kick anyone's ass any day I just can't do both jobs at once. I admit I was too occupied about getting a tunnel up but other than that I am better than most battle builders. Things probably should've been more organized for the clan war but I can assure you I will kick some ass in the future. We are going to work some things out asap. Thanks for the feedback I hope you understand where I'm coming from!

15. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

A thing that we did was assign certain jobs during build phase, maybe one could be setting up a tunnel? That way you're ready before the match begins.

16. We had a home tunnel we are referring to making a forward tunnel

17. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

I like straightforward criticism. Thanks, Klok.

Last edited: May 31, 2015
    xRush101 likes this.
  18. xRush101

xRush101 Shipwright
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

I would have #BroughtTheRush and made SKL #FeelTheRush but #TheRush fell victim to nagging parents and empty stomach syndrome mid way through.

I'll kill yall next time.

Tern likes this.
  19. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I just remember a time when I would play on a public server and see "[Zen] INSERTMEMBERNAMEHERE has joined the server" and think to myself "Well fucking shit, guess we don't have a chance now." I still have major respect for B.C. one of the best oldfag builders of all time, but I'm not seeing the builder rekkage I used to. The knights are still just as top tier as they used to be, but not the builders. I was always under the impression that SHARK had the best knights and Zen had the best builders and second best knights, excluding the secretive BUILD clan.

As far as being a shell of its former glory... well, maybe. You guys sure have a hell of an archer, that much is for sure :D

Tern and Anonymuse like this.
  20. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

He came out of the shadows and pillaged our buttholes, next time we're wearing steel trousers.

Horse_That_Goes_Ni and Tern like this.