1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zero Health Glitch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ParaLogia, Feb 21, 2012.

1. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

It's liek Ostricheggs said, it's not really a glitch. This game calculates the damage you take by radius in case of bombs and height in case of falling, etc. This means the answer could be that you have 0.2 hearts of hp left, but that automatically shows as 0 hearts. It's not really a bug, just a kind of weird way of displaying low health.

2. allknowingfrog

allknowingfrog Bison Rider

The problem is that fractions of hearts throw off the maximum heart count. When healing after taking bomb damage, I usually can't get my last heart full. I don't know whether the game is calculating it as a full heart or not.

Protip: When you can't fill your last heart, switch to knight and heal to 2.5 hearts. Then, switch to archer and you'll have 2 full hearts. Switch back to knight, and you'll be able to heal to 3 full hearts.

3. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

Ah thanks, I had that problem a lot too :p

4. Ostricheggs

Ostricheggs Shipwright

It is quite annoying. In practice the only time it actually comes into effect is when you decide to engage an enemy only to find out that he has .5 hearts more than what's said, so if you've planned a nice quick kill as a builder or archer you're gonna get fucked by that exta .5

Of course, the OCD is gonna make some of these aspies shave 10 years off their lives starin at 2.5 hearts