1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombie-fortress game mode?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by liamdawe, Jul 26, 2013.

1. liamdawe

liamdawe Catapult Fodder

Okay I purchased from IGS and activated on Desura, downloaded and it tells me i need a cd key but nowhere to put it in? I also don't seem to have access to the zombie fortress mode?

2. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

3. liamdawe

liamdawe Catapult Fodder

I use the beta client as downloaded via desura and I activated with my gold code from IGS I still don't get a zombie mode option?

4. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

Zombie mode is part of KAG Classic, or the alpha version. However, I would stick with KAG beta. It has modding capabilities, and if you like the zombie mode, then you will surely like this: http://viridimilitis.com/
    Read up on it, You'll like it. It comes out relatively soon.
    Also, you haven't activated your gold since your name is grey.
    Quote for Sandbox Survival [MOD]:
    Viridi Militis was set up surrounding the release of King Arthur’s Gold Beta in order to run the largest mod the game would see. The project entails fully fledged single player and multiplayer modes in which the adventurer spawns into a massive world with no resources or companions. The player must explore the world and search for food and supplies in order to survive. Other features involve dynamic weather, weapon upgrades, monsters, dungeons, raids and much more!

Multiplayer will be less AI dependent and will reminisce a lot of King Arthur's Role Playing Server - a roleplay server for KAG Alpha. You will have the ability to team up with other players, form a faction and go to war against others. Each server will fit 40 players on maps of an incredible size.

5. liamdawe

liamdawe Catapult Fodder

Will the Zombie Mode come back to the Beta version? By classic I guess you mean free version right?

The mod you linked to would basically turn the game into something like Terraria right for the singleplayer anyway.

6. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

It might eventually be implemented back to beta, but it is not a priority so it might take some time. Classic isn't yet free, it's the original version of the game and Zombie Fortress is a part of it. If you have redeemed the key, you are now premium on both beta and classic, and can play Zombie Fortress as well. You just need to download the classic client separately.