1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

ZOMBIE FORTRESS SINGLE-PLAYER RELEASED

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

theres enough people with plastic money, just pay them to pay KAG, so you dont have to ask your parents to pay the game for you.

2. no he hasn't he just got a new computer he didn't know how to even download it i had to direct him

3. Mikej99

Mikej99 Tree Planter

People keep telling me you need someone with a gold accout to log onto your accout and then it like a bug and you have zombies and editor till an updata comes out.(I think it stops when updata come out because the updata remakes all the files)

4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hmm. Thanks for your replies. Hopefully that bug will get it in the neck sooner or later... :\

5. so do you know how it happened?

6. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

hold on a moment, not to shit on your discussion but why do you allow little kids to be KAG guards?

7. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

1. Not being financially independent doesn't mean you're necessarily a "little kid".
    2. We don't discriminate based on people's age. We have guards that range from 15 all the way to senior citizens (like Shad, he's almost 25).

Many young people have been unanimously voted for as guards, while many adults have been passed over.We look for maturity, not how many years since you've been born.

Geti himself is only like 18 iirc, and there are quite a few 18 year olds without their own credit card.

8. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Intellect and wisdom are not directly proportionate with age. Anyone who believes such an ideal harbors an outdated view on mankind.

Riletyface, AnRK, CoughDrop and 2 others like this.
  9. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Not yet, but it'll be tracked down and quashed in the end, don't worry. ;)

10. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

you think 16 year olds are little kids?

also: kids are more useful than adults,
    because kids can understand kids.
    a kids emotions are different from an adults, so that makes kids perfect for guarding other kids.
    kids also know what to do with griefers;
    adults would say "just ignore them!"
    kids ban the hell out of them. :B):
    BLACKLIST FTW!

Raron likes this.
  11. i figured it out don't worry anymore!!!:)

12. 99sheiks

99sheiks Builder Stabber

Uh, I have this weird thing in multiplayer. You can join as a Spectator, and switch to Zombies. Can somebody explain this to me?

13. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I don't understand what you want explained to you, why you can? or what?

Ghozt likes this.
  14. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

Incoming Necro'd Much replies.
    Well, the option to switch to zombies isn't there because it really isn't working, plus everybody just wants to switch to zombie, and then there will be no migrants left.
    I'm guessing being able to switch to spectator and then to zombies is just a little glitchybug.

15. 99sheiks

99sheiks Builder Stabber

Thank you so much, man. I have been trying to figure this out for a while. Thanks so much.

TheFilip likes this.