1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

ZOMBIE FORTRESS SINGLE-PLAYER RELEASED

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, Mar 2, 2012.

1. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

minutes of downloading just after clicking on KAG icon:
    AW YAEHHHHHHHHHH!

2. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Amazing mode ! Thanks to KAG Team :p

3. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

Engine crashed after surviving dozens of nights :( Must be buggy, because that was WAY too easy.. Didn't even bother using the dozens of migrants and I spent over half the time afking on it reading this thread.
    You can finally pickup corpses :)

4. SirEndgame

SirEndgame Shopkeep Stealer

Unearth a portal, foxodi.

Enjoy the zombie onslaught and Z Knights.

5. Wolffkran

Wolffkran Horde Gibber

I had a portal spawn above ground during a game. Must've been in tight corridor underground and floated up.

6. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Too easy? Tons of migrants? You must have had a buggy game, for sure. Usually after like night number 4 or 5, shit starts to get hectic and after that, nigh unbearable.

7. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

Will be much harder to administrate the enemy team now :(

Wonkyth likes this.
  8. thebonesauce

I would imagine guards can still easily see names.

9. Kraiten

Kraiten Catapult Fodder

You must feel incredibly cool using all of those curse words. The thread is clearly open to all discussion involving the update.

Tunnels have become a far more viable tactic than they used to, as it is much harder to coordinate a counter attack on the diggers (because the players in this game are, for lack of a better term, retarded). This negates nearly every reason you have given involving how easy they are to counter.

10. Beefcakes

Beefcakes Catapult Fodder

Destroying the portals is next to impossible, as it just spams MILLIONS of wraiths, and even then if you aren't blown to bits right away, the invinciblity timer for the zombies that spawn every half a second murder you.

11. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

Killed 2 in 1 round, go go super archer AI :)!

12. knightl

knightl Base Burner

discussing something is different then arguing about it he said if you want more reasons take it to PM and he done the right thing so the thread doesn't get derailed with flame

13. Filio

Filio Shopkeep Stealer

Zombie Update released.
    You know what's better than that?
    When it's your birthday on the same day.

Best present ever.

14. Chaos-Knight

Chaos-Knight Bison Rider

I'll ask again: Can you actually destroy the portals? I used bombs end kegs but nothing happens?!?

15. Dussan

Dussan Builder Stabber

Pretty good, the bots are pie in face tard tho but i dont mind, i use them as extra lifes in case my main character dies.

Why cant achers shoot through trapdoors ?, It now requires a full power shot to get past even one, and i get something strange black graphic bug where my trapdoors are supposed to be.

Got to day 8:th then a wrath from nowhere Asploded me.

Attached Files:

16. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

Great counter attack huh? Shit2.jpg I think NOT and the reason why he's being impulsive with you, is because he is a good builder for one, and he a long with a few other good builders will in fact all tell you that squeeze tunnels are not viable tactics until you get up close with the enemy's base. Period. Now you should perhaps go on topic and listen to what bonesauce said, take the argument in PM or a warning will soften you up.

As for these annoying little migrants... I have to admit that I hate the fact when they start destroying your workshops and ladders before going rambo and dying. I swear they are like those uncontrollable f2p players except you can command them to stay and sit like a dog, which is a plus. :thumbs_up:

17. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

just a question, what "other" tweaks and adjustments were made, like jumping, and has bomb jumping been nerfed, if we could get a list it would be great.
    Zombies is sooo hard and I can't wait for zombies to mp and all the new things like kegs :p

18. Arlus

Arlus Shopkeep Stealer

Woh I didn't see any portals but the ennemy spawned in my base at every night so i couldn't do anything...

19. hansel

hansel Shopkeep Stealer

Yep you can. But the only time I managed was with a single knight poking at it while frantically running away from the horde. I was kinda surprised it worked.

20. thebonesauce

Thank you for saying what I was going to. Tunnels weren't a recent addition to this update, darkness was. Talking about the effectiveness and viability of tunneling is completely fucking irrelevant. There IS a tunneling thread in the Builder section Kraiten. Wanna talk about it? There you go.

PS: It literally takes 1 skilled builder to counter 3 derp builders and a derp knight digging a tunnel. You must not have been playing for very long to think that tunneling is a good strategy. :D

On topic, Spoolooni, those fuckin' migrants! Hahaha. You LITERALLY have to hand hold them or else they start jumping around and going the opposite direction, or even just standing at the top of a ladder going over a tower with a ??? over their heads. NOOBS.

But speaking of the bots being like F2P people that can follow your commands... Isn't that an upgrade? At least they follow directions!!! :D:D:D
    </br>--- merged: Mar 3, 2012 2:09 AM ---</br>
    They can, indeed, be destroyed. I did it as an archer standing at the top of a long shaft where they couldn't reach me, sniping Wraiths before they managed to reach me. SO MUCH FUCKING FUN DAFGSDHSDGFHDEGFHD

While I have only been waiting since January 23rd, it was worth the wait. It would've been worth the wait if I had been waiting since the beginning of December! Fantastic all around. The zombies/skeletons/wraiths/etc are SMART. I was getting pwned so I left my dudes behind and started spelunking in the ruins and they somehow managed to find me!!!

Titmau5 likes this.