1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombie fortress won't work! :C

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Smithyman, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Smithyman

Smithyman Haxor

When I try loading zombie fortress my game crashes and I can't play it. I've tried redownloading and reinstalling the game already but it won't work. And FYI I do have premuim

2. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

What operating system are you running?

If you are running Windows, the problem might be caused by your firewall. Turn it off temporary and see if zombie fortress will run. If it does run, you might want to add KAG to your firewall's blacklist

3. Smithyman

Smithyman Haxor

I have norten security on my windows 8, that used to give me problems and it uninstalled kag on me a few times in a whil... I've never thought of it and totally forgot Bout the firewall (firewalls are Internet security thingies right?) but like a couple of days ago norten security expired and I haven't tried zombie fortress since so ill test it out...once I get out of bed. So sleepy -.-
    </br>--- merged: Jul 5, 2013 11:32 PM ---</br>
    *sigh* the internet security is expired so I have no protection on atm (I don't actually think its a good idea to say this...) and I tried zombie fortress, in single player the screen still goes blank and in multi player I survived about 20 seconds before my engine crashed :C