1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombie fortress

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by SMASH1413, Jun 19, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

I think that Beta would be even better with a zombi fortress mode again, the whole teasing that I bought KAG was. Becouse of the zombie fortress feature;(well that and wanting to support the game), can you imagine beta with all of the boats workshops etc. but with the addition of zombies.

I hav found that in beta people have stopped building strong defences and have almost completely stop building those fun complecated towers that everybody enjoys, except from the team trying to get into it LOL, and a zombie mode would bring these all back in my opinion.

Please reply with your comments and opinions to this idea!

sharmus and genobee like this.
  2. whatever1works

whatever1works Drill Rusher

YES THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN! :shad: :migrant: :spam::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton:

3. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

SMASH1413 I just think you should read before you type.
    THIS IS BETA
    Therefore ZOMIE FORTRESS WILL BE COMING TO 1.0, IM NOT SURE ABOUT BETA BUT ZOMBIE FORTRESS WILL BE COMING.
    NOW LOCK THIS THREAD Please someone

4. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

What did you mean by this?

And yes I know it is a beta and this was just a suggestion in case no body that thought that beta could use it,

5. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

I mean you should read before you type.
    It's beta do you really think they will stop zombie fortress?
    You need to have patients in beta, a beta is a beta therefore some modes are not open yet, but I guarantee zombie fortress will be open soon or in the realease..

6. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

7. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

As far as I know, there are no plans for an official zombie mode at the moment. However, there already is some modding going on which is done by Rayne and some other guys.

8. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

Okay thanks for that, but I do still think that it would still be a goog idea to bring back the official zombie/zombie fortress mode. :)

9. Warren2997

Warren2997 Shipwright

I think they are replacing that with this Dino mode because when I look in the game folder... Dinosuros. EDIT: Oh looked in the folder no Dino folder anymore =(

10. oblex

oblex Builder Stabber

when KAG first came out i just played it for free the only reason I bought it later was the zombie fortress mode which I loved!!!:heart: however it's not in the new version anymore and I'm just a bit disappointed and I hope they're planning to add it to the finished version of the game.

11. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Incase you missed it:

In short (can it be any shorter actually?): no official zombie mode, only mods.

12. oblex

oblex Builder Stabber

13. nihiliuss

nihiliuss Shipwright

zombie fortress mod is too much bugged for me

Mods: Rainbows