1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombie update: Constructive Feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shadlington, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Mister_Meatball

Mister_Meatball Base Burner

A placeable fuse too, and maybe a plunger would be needed to use the extended fuse? Either way I like your idea.

2. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

A feedback, under the form of a question: Why dooes my character, on any server, has to firstly die to spawn with the hat I`ve chosen? Its not a big deal but its unpleasant if you ask me...

Also, are you going to let the shooting-trough-walls of archers be a feature of dammit fix it? Just finished a game where an archer kept on killing us by going very close to walls and shooting us. I guess its the fact the when you are close enough to a wall or corner of a wall, the bow somehow gets in the wall and therefore it won`t count the wall as a collide material, or something like that...I don`t think thats a feature, because if it would, it would really suck.

3. amuffinattack

amuffinattack Bison Rider

I'm pretty sure the archers shooting through walls is not a feature. I know on all !action servers it is ban worthy when archers continue to do it. As for the head thing, Its just a glitch. It really isn't a huge deal. When I think of things that need fixing asap that is not one of them. Kegs porting people all over the map...or people just randomly porting in combat...THAT is something that needs attention.

4. jonyfox

jonyfox Builder Stabber

I tell you what I hate now, knights spawning with bombs at the start of a match they just thRow millions and ruin the map :(
    Still some servers have taken off starting with bombs