1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

ZOMBIE: Zombie Online Massacre & Incinerating Elite Contest

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by dandyking7179, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dandyking7179

dandyking7179 Bison Rider

You should see it above all. It's very subtile.

bunnie likes this.
  2. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I'd like to join challenges:

1-The wood chopper:
    Only build with wood. 1 bombshop can be built on the first day, and only one. Every 10 days you can upgrade your base with stone and stone-needing shops. +1 day per 10 days you survive as a Wood chopper, +2 if you survive 20 days etc... In total, if you survive 32 days, you get 1+1+2+3=+7 days.
    3-
    Naitouoka:

You can only build at night, except on day 1. You also have to remain under a roof during the day for you burn at sunlight. +1,5 days per 5 days you keep this challenge going.

:)

3. dandyking7179

Sorry, Cerby, you can only choose 1 HARD challenge. You need 1 soft challenge. And there is no need to say which bonus challenges you choose, they are all on the list automatically.
    Example: BlauweSmurf took Pacifist-Z and Heavy Artillery, but he can still do the 5 bonus challenges if he wants. Is is clear?

bunnie likes this.
  4. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Yea xD i just woke up so i didnt read the first post too clearly, sorry :P

dandyking7179 likes this.
  5. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Meh, why not? I'll join this.

I'll take The Kidnapper and Pacifist-Z. I don't think I could handle building restrictions...

6. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

Way to hide the clue, I know I found it :P
    I'm looking forward to spectating this.

7. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

D0ubl3Tr0ubl3 Shopkeep Stealer

These rules are ridiculous! I am not participating.

8. Panasonic

Panasonic Builder Stabber
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I totally agree double sorry guys I'm not taking part

9. dandyking7179

Well, that's sad that you can't take a little bit of restriction in your game. But it's okay ;) do as you please.

bunnie likes this.
  10. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Do something about the rules, really

11. dandyking7179

What should be changed, tell me... -.- For me they are fine because if I give you more liberty, the challenges will get to easy.

bunnie likes this.
  12. shadewolf10

shadewolf10 Shopkeep Stealer

well as i am helping with this dandy remove the migrants rule please at least.

13. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

"2-Migrants must be collected unless they are doomed. You also can't shoot them or you lose 0.5 days per migrant you shot."

This is just kind of insane. Yeah, you could just build one quarters and only have 1 migrant, but the more migrants, the more zombies that spawn, and the more chance for z-knights/gregs/tonsoffuckingwraiths... I don't think you should HAVE to collect migrants as at some point, all the migrants will spell out your doom...

"5-You can't block the zombies from reaching your base: the punishment for this is -0.5 days per day the 'blocking blocks' are still there."

What does this mean, exactly? You can't build walls to prevent zombies from getting into your base? Or that you can't block spawn points? Blocking spawns, I agree with. Walls stopping zombies from entering your base? Not so much.

"6-If ever the zombies stop spawning I'm afraid you'll have to restart (if you do your challenges and extra days of the game are removed) , or if you prefer, the game for you stops and you keep your current challenges and extra days."

I don't really know what to make of this one, since sometimes, after a set amount of nights, zombies will literally stop spawning. So if that happens, you're fucked? You can't activate portals or anything like that?

14. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

its not gonna help them to block the zombies, you know?
    they will pile up, and when five nights have passed, a couple of wraiths will blast a gap in it and flood you with zombs.

15. dandyking7179

1- I'm not changing the migrant rule, except for maybe the number of days you loose per migrant you shoot. However, maybe after night 10 or something the migrant collecting rule should not apply any more, (thebonesauce made a point)
    thebonesauce you said it without meaning to: collecting migrants incresses the difficulty and that is the point of this contest. It would be to easy to survive 7 days (for example) in pacifist-Z by only collecting one migrant, and so basically, very few zombies would show up, making this way to easy.

2- When I say 'blocking blocks I mean stuff like this:
    :door:
    :door:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall:
    :castle_wall: :skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton:

Of course you can build walls around your base.
    You can block spawn points but not totally. In other words you can slow the zombies down, but not totally stop them: like building a door as a base with a couple of stone blocks should be good enough to stop them.

Of course you can activate portals: in the challenges it sais you get +1 day per portal you destroy. Do you know after how long usually zombies stop spawning for you? It rarely happened to me.

bunnie likes this.
  16. cypy

cypy Bison Rider

hey if its still up could i join? if so could i do the good ol farmer and woodchoper?

17. dandyking7179

Yes of course. Post the challenges you want (in other words your incription) until the 31 of January. I'll post the final list of candidates here and the dates in which the will be doing the challenge along with the list.
    Until then you can edit your challenges and practise.

18. Imaperson2

Imaperson2 Catapult Fodder

Um Hello..Im not going to join(because im not premuim) but is there like a limit on how much people.If so if there is one how about do like a voting on this thread on who you think will win this contest.

You dont have to do it !( Please do it!!!)

Thank YOu for your Time !!! ZOmbie Up !!!:up:
    :zchicken:

19. dandyking7179

20. dandyking7179

Guys please discuss this elsewhere... And Imaperson could you say exacly what I have to put in the poll (I'm too lazy to scroll back)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.