1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombies Multiplayer Update?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kurtino, Apr 15, 2012.

1. tur1sta

tur1sta Random snippet here ಠ__ಠ Donator

I was just wondering what made thebonesauce nauseous.

On topic: I was just as confused as you were Kurtino when I saw a couple of zombie servers. I suggest digging through the premium threads as you will be enlightened that you are not alone. (if ever the same situation presents itself to you)

2. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

It had a lot to do with genitals and discharges. I remember I was eating cottage cheese... Ugh...

3. tur1sta

tur1sta Random snippet here ಠ__ಠ Donator

cottage cheese. Wow, that's a pretty awful coincidence. :noburu:

4. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Hahah, sorry dude, can see how that particular food might have alluded a little too much to my earlier post.

On topic I'm pretty sure the current incarnation is just some chop and changed version of single player zombie fortress, which is where alot of the playability issues are coming from if I'm not mistaken. Well I say "just a" I imagine it was a bit of hard work to make the changes needed.

5. fishfinger73

fishfinger73 Haxor

Well even if it is late, I SHALL BE PATIENT :zchicken:!

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  6. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Yeah ditto, I'm sure they'll have some nice changes/new content lined up when it comes out, so it'll be worth the wait. I quite like how it is now, but it definitely needs revamping control and structure wise a tad.

7. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Do you even know how game mode modding works?
    It's literally just a bunch of variables that you change, no scripting needed.
    Solo zombies has teams still, so it doesn't limit it to only one player, though the current version that's out is intended for only solo play, it can still be used for multi-play.
    I just took the base/rules/zombies_survival folder from my kag client and put it on my server and it worked.

Boxpipe and tur1sta like this.
  8. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

Lol sorry? If no scripting is needed to convert singleplayer to multiplayer why are MM and Geti still working on multiplayer?

It didn't. I've been there.