1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombies soon!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Shadlington, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

A week or so.

Jamburglar likes this.
  2. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Exactly. And that, in itself, is speculation on my part. I can't be sure of this, it's just my own personal estimate. Don't hold me to it, as I have nothing to do with the development or testing. I'm just a citizen of KAG and get a little tired of seeing everyone complain that it's taking too long, that's all. I love this game, it's one of the few MMO games that I haven't gotten sick of in a week. I love it so much that I'm making a Let's Play crash course for all the new guys coming in. I think MM and Geti are super dudes for doing this on such a tight budget, and still manage to keep active with the community.

tl;dr: I know nothing about the release, and I'm anticipating it just as much as everyone else. It would just be nice to see a bit more gratitude as opposed to animosity.

Wonkyth likes this.
  3. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

I was actually being a smart-ass, you asked "what's another week or so", and I meant that another week or so would literally be another week or so.
    Or I just confused the fuck out of myself.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  4. thebonesauce

I wasn't directly referring to you, just the populous in general who keep screaming for a release. No problems, brohaim!

5. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Yeah, let's try not to get into a fight over when the patch is going to be released.
    I guessed some two weeks prior that the release would come at the end of the month.

Maybe we should make bets on the release date. What would we bet with, I wonder?

Rayne likes this.
  6. thebonesauce

OUR DIGNITY!

I, unfortunately, lost mine years ago... But you guys have fun! :D

...:QQ:

7. DawnOfNights

DawnOfNights Shopkeep Stealer

How my days works:
    1. Start KAG
    2.Check if it updates
    3.Notice it hasn't
    4.Die alittle
    5.Go on with my day

Adinxs likes this.
  8. Skulljak

Skulljak Catapult Fodder

Hey Neat are you allowed to post anymore pictures or anything? i am being patient and i understand some people are not patient at all but it would be simple to give images of zombies or a video would be even better that could quench my thirst for zombies just a little

9. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Not without Geti's permission no.

10. Skulljak

Skulljak Catapult Fodder

So he approves what is put out or not?

and is KAG down?

I think a video would definitely soothe people's impatience.

yea i would appreciate that if a tester would request permission to post a zombie game

MooCowMan, SavaGhost and Skulljak like this.
  11. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

The video would probably be the tester hopping around, running into walls and doing things that look stupid to find bugs.
    You'd get more upset and impatient.

Wonkyth and Nighthawk like this.
  12. thebonesauce

Guys, please don't press the devs anymore than they already are...

13. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

We give him screenshots and he approves or disapproves depending on what it is. I've seen whats been approved and much of it is very secretive, I doubt I could take good screenshots. Also a video would probably reveal too much. If you want to see sneak peeks they are unlikely to come from testers but more likely to come from the devs.

14. Skulljak

Skulljak Catapult Fodder

Alright and i appreciate the information and by any means i didn't want to pressure the devs

15. King133x

King133x Ballista Bolt Thrower

You guys can argue all you want im gonna play the game that is still super fun with or without zombies :D .. not saying i dont want them :P I fart in your general direction!

illu likes this.
  16. Eeshton

Eeshton Shopkeep Stealer

I mean, yeah, the original game is fun as is right now, but as of right now, I can only play one game before quitting.

17. Ershany

Ershany Shipwright

For the people who are inpatient.. Go onto KAG. Pick a server and kill shit :D

Wonkyth and King133x like this.
  18. orionbarth

orionbarth Catapult Fodder

This is boring without zombies!

19. Khombhat

Khombhat Shopkeep Stealer

I'll logically assume that was just a joke in poor form. However, I will admit that, in anticipation for the release, I haven't been playing much at all. I don't even really know why. I think it may be the knowledge of all the things that will be fixed and the fact that I know I'll finally be able to be on servers with premium only members who won't act like YouTube 12 year olds, griefing and verbally abusing and just generally being obnoxious children. That and probably more has likely stolen my motivation to play until the release occurs. :p

King133x, FlameHaze3, Mulpy and 4 others like this.
  20. jfurndoifu

jfurndoifu Builder Stabber

I can't wait to be able to play online! This will be the best game for me since AGE OF EMPIRES 3! Any way can'wait well I can but yeh.

So true So true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.