1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombies soon!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Shadlington, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leperr

Leperr Builder Stabber

I'm sorry guys. But seriously.. will the zombies be a game mode ? Like team work ?

2. Hippo

Hippo Shark Slayer

@Ahreji: I believe the reason we aren't able to understand your 'jokes' is because your grammar needs improvement. I cannot tell the difference between you joking and you trying to write a normal message, and I think the infraction only reinforces that thought.

@Leperr: I assume zombies will be a separate game mode, both for solo and multiplayer servers. Teamwork will be very vital, preferably with other human beings rather than AI who (although are getting some improvements) will still be unable to match the might of cooperation with other players.

3. Eeshton

Eeshton Shopkeep Stealer

From what I can tell you can work together with AI in singleplayer (and command them I believe is a rumor) and multiplayer obviously.

4. Zeigy

Zeigy Shopkeep Stealer

Hey. Zombies is suppose to be released in about 2 minutes. No?

5. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Come on guys... Haven't we been through this about a dozen fucking times already? It'll come when it comes.

Neat, Rayne, killerhellhound and 2 others like this.
  6. Zeigy

Zeigy Shopkeep Stealer

Quote from kag2d.com/premium:

Price will increase to 12.50$ at the end of February with the Zombies Build Release!

EDIT: Oh! Look at that. I didn't even realize that we were in a leap year. Turns out February still has one more day to go. 23 hours 8 minutes to Zombies release!

7. thebonesauce

Okay? Does it say, "It WILL BE RELEASED on February 29th, 2012!" ?

No. That's what we like to call an ESTIMATE.

8. Skulljak

Skulljak Catapult Fodder

come dude loosen up just let him be excited! hes obviously has been anticipating zombies like everyone else

9. LINUS

LINUS Shopkeep Stealer

10. Heres a thought: Do guards get to play zombies, regardless if they are premium or not?

11. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

I think not. Zombies are for paid players only, and I see no reasons why guards should get to play them for free.

12. tilly

tilly Catapult Fodder

I am in SA and the American servers have minimum signall. :(

13. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

As server it was like [WoS]California (im not right, but prefix is good), you cannot join game, but you can see everything dark and night backround. Maybe it is possible to turn on night mode by server settings?

14. knightl

knightl Base Burner

try

"jaedizzles house" these servers are absolutely epic connection and theres quite a few of them

and to prevent you or me from getting warnings add something about zombies here as its a bit off topic even thought its helping

on topic: Guards are generally premium from what i've seen haven't seen too many non-premiums but since the servers can't tell the difference from a kag guard to a server moderator that could be abused to get free zombies (i believe)

15. tilly

tilly Catapult Fodder

I can some times get ok signal but if I get disconnected when I try to go back in it says that im band. hopefully that will stop with new patch

16. thebonesauce

Yeah, that's just a temporary ping ban. Doesn't last long.

For once I'm gonna say that I'm hoping it'll be here tomorrow. I'm not saying it will be or it won't, but I am hoping.

17. Tirius

Tirius Shipwright

Zombie today ?

18. No, it will be released when they feel like it is playable and im pretty sure if they released zombies today,
    you would not be happy with all of the bugs.

They might not even started multiplayer testing yet, well I really don't know.

Zeigy likes this.
  19. knightl

knightl Base Burner

its gonna come when its ready but we don't know when its ready so all we can do is play what we would be playing without knowing of zombies and gib some noobs.

thebonesauce likes this.
  20. Templar_Frost

Templar_Frost Horde Gibber

they did its march now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.