1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombies soon!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Shadlington, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

Well judging that the devs blog (or somewhere else) was posting a few random generations of zombie mode, it shows OUR tent INSIDE the dungeons, i believe that would be what is backwards, were not really ever supposed to be safe.

2. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Guhhh, I've been teased for a long while now and I've supported ya'll and tried to fight off the masses, because I am a patient person when it comes to things like this and I appreciate the work everyone involved is doing...

BUT MAN I WISH IT WERE OUT! :QQ: I've been anticipating for weeks now, and every day I think I die a little inside. Hahaha. This isn't a green light for everyone to piss and moan about the wait, because that's not what I'm doing. I just wanna say that I'm very giddy that it really can't be much further down the road!

3. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

Lol.
    Look at the spawn. Shit.

FlameHaze3 likes this.
  4. thebonesauce

I guess I'll just play Stenches on my iTouch and wish it were KAG. :QQ:

5. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

Weeks? Try months man, it's been said to have been out back in december, i understand that there has been tons of setbacks, but i would like people to stop complaining over a few weeks they have been waiting.

Anyways, yeah, that dev post, inside the dungeons, im sure that this won't be our only option, but from the looks of it, it's eat or be eaten.

6. thebonesauce

Dude, I wasn't complaining at all. I just said it's something I've been excited about and that I appreciate what the dudes in development and testing are doing. Nothing more.

7. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

ENOUGH WITH THE ARGUING ALREADY!!!

From now on, you are required to supply us with one (1) original drawing (by you!) about the upcoming zombie release with every post you make. Or else. :>:(: <-- stern face

illu, Stevedog, SARGRA13 and 2 others like this.
  8. thebonesauce

[​IMG]

This is fun. :D

MooCowMan and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  9. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

He wasn't really complaining just expressing the idea that his forming a large climax and is about to blow up. Also, I think we should embed a flash code in the website to show a large zombified progress bar on the development end to keep people from rocking their hot - seats.

Just a quick suggestion, would be interesting to use in future updates ;)

10. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Too late to implement and any work that separates them from working on zombies probably shouldn't happen ;)

11. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

So your saying it's close...but i don't quite get it, how close we talking?**wink wink*

12. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I'm not saying it's close, I'm saying that considering it's been talked about since December it's a bit late for that.

13. thebonesauce

[​IMG]

Just a fun little icon thingy I made up in GraphicsGale. Not too happy with the torch, but the effect works.

Berzerkra and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  14. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

You like no what not english about? Not you when I saw post this. You agreed good now not to what watching angry.
    Hey I time just passing zombies before.

15. protipe2

protipe2 Builder Stabber

i cant wait for the zombies :D

16. Berzerkra

Berzerkra Builder Stabber

Pardon????

17. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

I was just passing time. :D

18. Burgerlolz

Burgerlolz Builder Stabber

I hope BUILD 318 (kag_test actual build) is the one.

19. Grendell100

Grendell100 Haxor

ZOMBIEEES!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

20. Aelwain

Aelwain Horde Gibber

Not zombie related, but here's a little something I sketched and lazily colored due to the excitement of getting my new pen tablet recently.

It's supposed to be my, my little brother's and a friend's characters, respectively.
    You can clearly tell that I put different amounts of effort into each one of them, especially my friend's worker. That is because I drew it while screen-sharing with him via Skype.
    [​IMG]

I must say that I liked having the freedom of choosing an art style, since the originals are pixelized and all that.
    P.S.: I know that I suck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.