1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombies soon!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Shadlington, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

That's your problem though, you never post suggestions for these changes to be made, you just whine that the devs 'don't support you', same as you were doing ingame. They might care if you make an actual suggestion instead of just posting offtopic in these threads like these about spikes that you want.

KAG is very alpha still, so the moddability in these things is a long ways off and insta kill or whatever damage you want spikes is still a ways off because they have much more important things to come out with liek zombies and such :)

Anyway, seriously just make a thread in the Suggestions forum for these things.

2. AHrEJl

AHrEJl Shopkeep Stealer

lol, devs not support, becouse im create mod in same day(with 10 hearts). Dont be idiot, be friendly :D Look on letsplay about zombies(bots) this idea was in september or october(if u not trust me). We roleplaying zombies mod without zombie texturs pack since in september 2011 year in early alfa on my and friends servers. Now this mod w be in game made by devs(fully supported). I need more spike support, becouse wanna get more fun from game(from zombies mod).

3. MouldyK

MouldyK Shipwright

I love the irony when people tell others to be friendly, then call them an idiot. :')

Also, maybe you should stop needing things and start wanting them.

The devs have their ideas they want to do before they listen to your spike trap ideas. Let them release zombies, then you can maybe politely suggest things to them instead of whining that the game is not how you want it to be. :)

Rayne, Contrary and Noburu like this.
  4. AHrEJl

AHrEJl Shopkeep Stealer

Im bought kag becouse devs said that game will b full suppoted for custom mods. I hope they keep their words, not throw it on the fire. I trust them

5. MouldyK

MouldyK Shipwright

Well I am sure they will allow these things when they find time to implement it :)

The game is still in it's humble beginnings for now. Sit and watch as it grows and I have faith you will end up being happy. :)

I put my faith in game developers to live to their words.

6. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

They said that was almost 2 years off idort.

Noburu, Asterix, SARGRA13 and 4 others like this.
  7. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

[​IMG]
    Linked by Geti on irc last night.

8. AHrEJl

AHrEJl Shopkeep Stealer

Nice screenshote liked D:

9. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I'm a little more interested in the shop below the armory (assuming it's an armory and not smithy or something)

10. Arlus

Arlus Shopkeep Stealer

Maybe the lantern shop ?

11. Rayne

Arlus is correct, that is the mechanism shop, for lanterns and signs(once they're done).
    Kouji: Geti started out as a builder, he is now knight, you get what that building in the top right is now?

12. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Yes mommy, I understand.

I should have guessed from the glass on the bottom right. So class changes will now take place at the armory then?

Anyways, the building on the top right is clearly a small wall that stops zombies from quickly going over.

FuzzyBlueBaron, BlueLuigi and Rayne like this.
  13. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Pic doesnt have ballista,only thing better then defending your fort against zombies is defending your fort against zombies with a ballista.

HardPenguin and Rayne like this.
  14. Rayne

Geti says: <Geti_working> siege works vs zombies though not very well

15. Hippo

Hippo Shark Slayer

Hmm... a new form of changing classes?
    Anyway, seeing new pics just makes me want to play it more! I am outraged that devs show me sneak peeks at upcoming content! (/sarcasm)
    So, how will class switching work, I wonder? Choosing a class at the beginning and only changing via the Armory, or simply using the armory as a way to change class away from home? Or will everybody start out as a builder and have to use the armory to change to a knight? <This is all just my head flying with le possibilities. Still, I'm excited as ever for pretty much EVERYTHING in this update :D

16. Rayne

You start as builder, and have to build an armoury to become knight, build an archery range to become archer, change again at either to became builder again.
    If they get destroyed you can't change back, so protect them well!

FuzzyBlueBaron, Noburu and Hippo like this.
  17. MouldyK

MouldyK Shipwright

Multiple armoury buildings allowed?

18. Rayne

Didn't ask geti about that, but probably, I'm assuming they'll follow the workshop physics.

19. I could work with insta kill if they spawn at large rates and bodies take awhile to deteriate. A few zombies fall in a 3x3 spike pit and for 2 minutes(or however long it would take for them to disappear) that spike pit would be useless. Otherwise you are right it would be horribly overpwered.

20. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Yeah you can build as many armouries as you like.
    Spikes aren't very good against zombies as a permanent solution, they stack up on each other and the zombies at the bottom of the pit just come back to life anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.