1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombies soon!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Shadlington, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MouldyK

MouldyK Shipwright

O_O -goes back to sleep-

2. Arlus

Arlus Shopkeep Stealer

If you add that much workshops, we'll need a lot of builders because 250 max per kind of ressources isn't that much on some maps where it's hard to find <.<

3. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Oh i will love the strain it will put on teamwork.... a single mistake could screw the whole game up (as per usual). people will have to think smart... communicate and forge comradeship by blood....

4. MouldyK

MouldyK Shipwright

Kinda like "We went in Strangers, we came out Brothers"? :D

5. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

Hmmm... Can we expect nice stealth mode (effective hiding by archers at last!) and/or changing daycycle in this build?

6. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Not relevant really, but changing daycycle yes. Not sure what the situation is with name-tags on hover.

7. MooCowMan

MooCowMan Shopkeep Stealer

Know what would be cool? Not sure how well it would work, but a line-of-sight system. Or if there wasn't that window in the top of the building (in the screenshot on page 3) then no one could see outside to see the zombies or something like that.

Noburu and BlueLuigi like this.
  8. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

So what you are saying is KILL IT WITH FIRE?

9. Will zombies only come out at night? So we get a day to build or will we get a startup time like rctf or will we just have to learn to fight them really fast?

10. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I hope it's full on zombie action with no lube.
    startup time against AI is OP as fuckkkkk! Seriously go try coop, I can solo that, once you know Henry's weakness it's so easy

Rayne likes this.
  11. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

There'll be flying and exploding zombies, so not really :P

Also darn, should've posted that image, now I lost 7 free likes.

Rayne likes this.
  12. BlueLuigi

Woah wait is that was those ninjas are? Heh... They looked so funny as a still frame couldn't tell (2nd from Right on poster?)

13. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

I'm not sure about what they look like, but Geti mentioned that in IRC.

14. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

When we get armories will we still be able to switch classes at the tent?
    Because it'd make fighting back impossible if they made some hard hits while your armory is down.

15. AHrEJl

AHrEJl Shopkeep Stealer

Why do you not want to make custom spikes?After all, the servers will keep by players. Why not give them freedom of choice? Plz give me constructive answer.

Sincerely AHrEJl.

16. MouldyK

MouldyK Shipwright

Dude, what are you even asking? He has already said that the spikes will not kill the zombies pretty much (at least I think he said that...), so whether the spikes are death spikes which fire photon torpedoes, the dead shall still rise.

I believe what you are requesting is reasonable, but slightly unrelated at the moment since they are working on other things. :)

Also, if you think they should be more powerful or something, maybe you should just play the game how the devs have designed it to be played instead of complaining about missing features. You might have more fun that way...

It's like buying a prototype car, modifying some of the car's features, then complaining the manufacturer does not allow you to change the wheels yet.

^-- Might not be true, but ah well.

17. AHrEJl

AHrEJl Shopkeep Stealer

Dude, custom spikes need not only for zombies mod, this need for players custom mods... t.e. need more freedom for choise :D This is no need alot of code i think.

18. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

You don't "need" anything, you sit there and wait patiently for what the devs give you and you either complain or praise. It's not your game.

19. AHrEJl

AHrEJl Shopkeep Stealer

i know. but I'm a buyer, I can ask for help, but as we will decide not to me. Im part of KAG community as u, as others peoples.

20. BlueLuigi

Then make a suggestion thread and stop pooping around with your need for 'support', as I said before just as I've suggested a lot more modability (not saying I affected it ) you see they have at least started making new things very moddable, you're asking too much to expect that during zombie time they work. They will eventually get to most of this and if you read you'd know for example that classes will have high modability similar to zombies eventually too, not saying next update but probably within the next 100 builds. They've been very nice (even when some of us go rage mode lol) with their acceptance of feedback and working on things ( like rcon stuff and who's online being worked on too), sure stuff could be perfect from the start but that is rare, so rare for any indie devs.

Noburu and MouldyK like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.