1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Premium Zong Payment Help

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Xyzair, May 16, 2012.

1. JamesHare

JamesHare Shipwright

Yeah i've already sent my Zong id to that address as mm said in an earlier post, i wrote in the mail that there was a missing code to King Arthur's Gold + My Zong id. Do you think they will understand?

2. KingGoldZX

KingGoldZX Shopkeep Stealer

pplllzz help me i got it with google wallet cus paypal was glitchy and i dunno when it shall get here

3. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

KingGold -

Depending on how you pay, it may take up to 48 hours to receive your code (Paypal is fast, others are slower typically). If you don't receive it after two business days, e-mail our support: support at thd dot vg

4. KingGoldZX

KingGoldZX Shopkeep Stealer

JUST GOT iT xd

5. I have noticed that you have to wait 15-30 minutes until you can claim the premium code when using ZONG.

When you get redirected to the code site, COPY the code, wait 15-30 minutes and try to redeem it in the Panel.
    Just a little heads up.

6. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

That is not true, though it may have happened for some of you the other day due to database maintenance going on

When you receive a code (whether it is from the code site or via e-mail), it should be redeemable instantly/without delay.

Thanks for trying to help though :)

7. Okay thanks :thumbs_up:

Just thought I'd say something about it. I must have not recalled the maintenance :huh?:
    but I was reading and thought,
    '...they might just be posting this right after they try to buy the game and not wait until valid confirmation that it doesnt work'

Thank you anyway ;)

8. MrBlue

MrBlue Builder Stabber

I buy kag and one site open i click f5 (my mistake) and my code and my moneys are gone, please help me supports dont answer my questions!

9. MM

MM THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

MrBlue, please send your transaction id or phone number to support@thd.vg. That's unfortuntely a common mistake to miss the code :/

10. MrBlue

MrBlue Builder Stabber

I know, Furai gives my code. NP