1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Kingpanda

1. Pofurg
    Pofurg
    So much bullshit from this. First of all, we told you to just make a walkway under, and there actually already was one. I told you to stop breaking the tower, which you refused to do, so I killed you. And lastly, Puto didn't say "BECAUSE I SAID NO!!", he said that that would ruin the whole purpose of the tower and that you could just make one underground.
    Jun 4, 2013
  2. Kingpanda
    Kingpanda
    puto did say that actually pofurg. and this forum is for me to talk to bergice. now keep your rk ass somewhere else and out of my business.
    Jun 4, 2013
  3. Access_Denied
    Access_Denied
    Kingpanda, calm down. There's multiple sides to the story. Don't be hatin' on his opinion dawg!
    Jun 4, 2013
  4. JonnieL
    JonnieL
    Guys keep it down. This is a profile were talking in. ur gna piss someone off.. King ur in our clan and u were supposed to have peace with enemies and even griefers/rk.. its what ive been doing. cmon mate if u wanna argue pm him. not on a profile
    Jun 4, 2013
  5. bergice
    bergice
    It can be argued whether you should make a walkway through it or not, that has to be solved with your teammates.

But why not just use the pathway under the tower?
    Jun 4, 2013
  6. JonnieL
    JonnieL
    i agree with bergice xD
    Jun 4, 2013
  7. Kingpanda
    Kingpanda
    bergice, i did not know about the one under the tower until he kept rk me XD
    Jun 5, 2013
  8. JonnieL
    JonnieL
    :/ mate we told u so many times there was a tunnel underneath..
    Jun 5, 2013
  9. Man715
    Man715
    I see... everyone keeps complaining about that admin Putumayo. I'm one of the complaining people. He doesn't know how to be an admin at all!
    Jun 5, 2013
  10. JonnieL
    JonnieL
    hes still an admin... he needs to learn from good admins first
    Jun 5, 2013