1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by xRPEx

1. Kingpanda
    Kingpanda
    i think the first 100 people that said the exact same thing to you were clear enough.
    Jul 1, 2013
  2. Kingpanda
    Kingpanda
    I think the first 100 people that said the exact same thing as you were clear enough.
    Jul 1, 2013
  3. Kingpanda
    Kingpanda
    ^what i meant to type
    Jul 1, 2013
  4. Skoop
    Skoop
    The reason we still talk about it, king, is because it obv. isn't getting fixed.
    Jul 2, 2013
  5. Kingpanda
    Kingpanda
    im sure he is working on it. i see many new admins like thiamor and jonniel are both new. but no matter who you are you cant be on all the time just because oyu are admin
    Jul 2, 2013
  6. Horoto
    Horoto
    I really wish I knew what admin banned me for next to no reason at all, when stuff like this even if an admin isn't on to catch it goes on. I'm not complaining by any means I'm just happy I'm unbanned.
    Jul 2, 2013
  7. Horoto
    Horoto
    I think the biggest way to tackle griefers, and rk'ers is for the USERS who want it to STOP stay more vigilant in the chat, and when it comes about, and users complain about it we all join the team with the griefer, or rk'er and kick them. Either that or follow the griefer around until he gets tired, and leaves. They usually do that pretty fast. As for rk'ers I doubt the server will join forces to kill rk'ers.
    Jul 2, 2013
  8. bergice
    bergice
    Like stated before this will be fixed with the Kingslayer mod. In the meanwhile, some new admins have been recruited.

The thing about getting banned without a reason is quite complex. I simply do not have enough time to run after people and play detective.
    Jul 3, 2013
  9. bergice
    bergice
    All admins have to agree to a reference that clearly states that they will never ban a person without explaining it to them unless it is obvious they are either ignoring, or haven't read the rules.

If you have an admin complaint, please do send me a PM.
    Jul 3, 2013
  10. Centurion_
    Centurion_
    Bergice, the way you concern yourself with our own server issues is a quality I hope to gain, thank you bergice
    Jul 3, 2013
  11. xRPEx
    xRPEx
    I'm not complaining to an admin, I'm just saying that there's not enough/none online for a long time.
    Jul 3, 2013