1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by xWarri0r

1. xWarri0r
    xWarri0r
    You are so professional at your job, it's unbelievable. I wish you success in the outside world, because that is not how business is done with that attitude. I'm sure I gave a lot of criticism and I'm sorry you're hurt from it. I mean't nothing against your server, but it looks like it really needs help. I'll be never around you again, I truly apologize.
    Jul 2, 2013
  2. xWarri0r
    xWarri0r
    PS: I didn't "bitch" about the game. You should take your time and actually read. Like most literate people.
    Jul 2, 2013
  3. bergice
    bergice
    No, I did not just ignore you. My inbox has on average 20-30 new messages and you simply have to wait for your turn, there are a lot of people waiting for responses here.

It looks like you removed your previous message so I won't be able to read it, but we aren't currently recruiting at the moment.
    Jul 3, 2013
  4. xWarri0r
    xWarri0r
    Sorry I thought the Hatsumei guy was you. I removed my previous messages since I thought you read it and it didn't deserve to spam your wall. ^^
    Jul 4, 2013