1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by xRPEx

1. xRPEx
    xRPEx
    ... and people are rking everywhere and occasional griefing. Pretty much 1/5 rkers are frozen and confronted and nothing gets done. Two admins, I think three, (Pq and JonnieL being the two I remembered, I think there was another though) were screwing around in a cave while I told of a rker in our base and the fact that there were rkers everywhere. They just ignored me.
    Jul 11, 2013
  2. xRPEx
    xRPEx
    Just kinda pissed of a bit now because of the fact that this bs happens everyday. First it was not having enough admins online, then it was the admins screwing around instead of doing their jobs.
    Jul 11, 2013
  3. xRPEx
    xRPEx
    Yeah, they may not be perfect, but their communication sucks (after spamming 8 times that there were rkers, I was muted, not allowed to explain myself so I did it in a vote [I would've stopped spamming sooner had they said anything, even a simple "okay, xrpex"]). But no. I got nothing.
    Jul 11, 2013
  4. xRPEx
    xRPEx
    The whole point of this, is that the moderation is painfully pathetic as a whole. The same griefers come back every day after being banned, causing havoc. The admins don't seem to acknowledge this, too. Sorry, uber wordwall.
    Jul 11, 2013
  5. xRPEx
    xRPEx
    Right, one last thing I have to say about this bs is that they don't even apologize for anything (long waits, accidental freezing, random damage) and are usually rude about things. Then they get offended if you call them things (example: "____, we're at war, dummy" "don't call an admin a dummy" I mean really, REALLY, are you THAT offended by the word 'dummy'?
    Jul 11, 2013
  6. xRPEx
    xRPEx
    Thank you for your time.
    Jul 11, 2013
  7. xRPEx
    xRPEx
    Sorry, last night I was pretty pissed. This word wall of china doesn't reflect my views on ALL admins, as a few do a good job moderating.
    Jul 11, 2013
  8. bergice
    bergice
    Some of the new admins were recruited hastily due to some problems. I am going to go through all of them when I get time to find out who to keep.

Keep in mind I am also busy working on the mod for the server.
    Jul 13, 2013