1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by b0ng

1. b0ng
    b0ng
    When I don't banish me to kill randomkillers, I take these strange sanctions, generaly and recently by unknown new admins, hmm .. HELP ! Competent admins requested ( without god complex !)
    Jul 12, 2013
  2. Kingpanda
    Kingpanda
    b0ng you are most likely banned for rk. since you rk me about 50 times the other day and i finally got them to watch you.
    Jul 12, 2013
  3. b0ng
    b0ng
    LOl, it's a fucking conspiracy ... 2 weeks before you asked me to be your friend to administer your server, i'm not interested and no i'm a fucking rker ? lol, stop lying pls ...
    Jul 12, 2013
  4. Kingpanda
    Kingpanda
    then do you want to ask the admins why you were banned for rk me and everyone else on the server the other day while you were being a goblin?
    Jul 12, 2013
  5. b0ng
    b0ng
    i remember this party ... You and your friend " danger01 " i have kill u several times ( particularly easily ) for rking on my team and the others teams but my english sux and in game i can't be reactive to explain correctly THE PROBLEM, it's my fucking problem ...
    Jul 12, 2013
  6. b0ng
    b0ng
    it's the reason of my sanctions 90% of time and i accept this with frustration . I defend and protect my team all times, i'm not particulary hostile with the other races but i'm prudent, i don't kill for free !
    Jul 12, 2013
  7. b0ng
    b0ng
    i have lot of fans and little enemies ( unskilled and jealous ) .. but only one part report me here ...........
    Jul 12, 2013
  8. bergice
    bergice
    Unbanned.
    Jul 13, 2013