1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by thebonesauce

1. Kingpanda
    Kingpanda
    if you hate it so much, why would you want to play it?
    Jul 14, 2013
  2. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Just was browsing and thought I would try and hop on his server, just to see. I never said I hated it, I just said it's shit because he clearly doesn't give a shit. He allows blatant griefing and has even stated that dealing with hackers and griefers is "too much work" so his admins don't deal with them.
    Jul 14, 2013
  3. thebonesauce
  4. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    So yes, I joined because I was curious if his admins have been unbanned or not after their little hacking escapade, to see if the administration is STILL as horrible as it was when I was on there last time, and to maybe try and play for a bit. He and his admins boast about this being the most "popular" server on KAG, but that's mostly because it's the only server IN KAG that allows griefing with no consequence.
    Jul 14, 2013
  5. him
    him
    If you don't like bergice's server just go away. you're complaining all the time on every servers and btw you're a true moron without education. it was right to banish you. You are useless. At your age you should be ashamed to be so stupid. Host your own server and shut up. Thanx
    Jul 14, 2013
  6. Pofurg
    Pofurg
    ^Shut up.
    You need to accept critical feedback, and if you just ignore it, that shows that you're weak. Other people are going to have different opinions than you. Deal with it. Personally I think if you're too afraid to speak your mind then you shouldn't speak at all.
    Thebonesauce, I'm pretty sure Bergice meant that it is virtually impossible for everything to be administrated at all times.
    Jul 14, 2013
  7. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Thank you Pofurg, I appreciate that someone understands the point of criticism. People don't understand that the internet isn't a garbage dump. Just like in real life, you can't dump trash on someone's living room carpet and expect everyone to accept it. bergice's server is popular because it's the ONLY server that does not punish griefing.
    Jul 15, 2013
  8. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    In my short experience on bergice's RP, the single admin online was far more interested in muting and trolling me (because I was KAG "famous" as he put it) than dealing with all the people griefing and entombing spawn points. And they can't use the excuse that they didn't know, because probably 5 different people were complaining about griefing.
    Jul 15, 2013
  9. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    And it's a shame that bergice's server is most new players' first experience with the game (see the thread "The game's terrible. Actually, the servers are") because it's a griefer haven. The only reason it's always populated is because it's a free to play server that actually encourages griefing because the admins show blatant disregard to it.
    Jul 15, 2013
  10. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    So fuck you him. I'm a player in this community, and I believe I should be allowed to speak my mind just as you were able to do so. I was angry at the admin's complete refusal to deal with malicious players and said the server was shit, and was promptly muted and banned for doing so.
    Jul 15, 2013
  11. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    This server, in it's current state, is a blight on the community and bergice needs to take some SERIOUSLY desperate measures to correct it. Namely, removing the useless and lazy admins that he has recruited and employ some players that actually do something aside from muting people they disagree with and fucking with editor. This should be priority #1 for him.
    Jul 15, 2013
  12. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Also; "you're complaining all the time on every servers and btw you're a true moron without education." I have never complained about this server anywhere except here and when bergice decided to try and start a fight on my MEDIC thread. Your grammar shows that you are far less educated than me. HEAVEN FORBID I have an opinion. bergice has done nothing and makes money off this shit. He is the Pewdiepie of KAG.
    Jul 15, 2013
  13. JonnieL
    JonnieL
    ^Can you please not get angry, its your fault for getting yourself banned, not us.. dont put this onto bergice, the solution has helped which was getting you banned permanently :)
    Jul 16, 2013
  14. xRPEx
    xRPEx
    So you're telling me, that people who grief whenever their 1 day ban ends don't get permabanned, but someone who is trying to explain the problems gets permabanned. Sure he could've said it more politely, but still, you get the message. I agree with TBS.
    Jul 17, 2013
  15. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    I think it's very sad. These griefers aren't even banned. There's nothing that can possibly happen to them save for getting banned from the server. It disgusts me that I was banned simply because I said the server was shit. Which it is, because players are griefing, hacking, teamkilling, etc.
    and are not being punished. There is ZERO CONSEQUENCE for breaking the rules.
    Jul 17, 2013
  16. bergice
    bergice
    I don't really care about your rant. The ban was a result of constant rule-breaking and provoking me, then coming back on alternative accounts.
    Aug 18, 2013
  17. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    I'm not sure I broke any of the rules, and I came back for an explanation. I still think your server is incredibly unsupervised and your admins need to step up their game.
    Aug 20, 2013