1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by WizKid

1. WizKid
    WizKid
    1. there completely no need to mute someone because he disagrees with me (I must stress that I used no caps or insults whatsoever) unless its just to show off the power that he wields in the server.
    2. he says 'I'll unmute you' then he bans me. that was literally a dot dot dot situation that closely reflected my reaction.
    Jul 16, 2013
  2. WizKid
    WizKid
    I don't really care that everytime he's been on, rampant griefing and rking just goes about unchecked unless someone attacks HIM but wouldn't a ban be more useful on an rking griefing person? if you read this I thank you for both your time and your potentially wonderful server
    Jul 16, 2013
  3. JonnieL
    JonnieL
    Wiz, heres the number reason. i was getting spammed that you were annoying the server, claiming that your not getting a *thank you* for kicking someone.. I was there watching you. You were talking sh** about other people not thanking you. Also, you were not listening to what i was saying..
    Jul 16, 2013
  4. JonnieL
    JonnieL
    Having to deal with people like you is hard considering i have to take precautions. You were reported to me like 10 times in the vip spawn.
    Jul 16, 2013
  5. jamesam
    jamesam
    jonniel u are an ass :D
    Jul 19, 2013