1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by lord_nightmare

1. Aroogala
    Aroogala
    I will unban if you can say sorry. You were be very rude and causing me trouble by not letting the dwarves go onto the human land for wood. If you dont say sorry, you will just have to wait an hour
    Jul 22, 2013
  2. lord_nightmare
    Jul 22, 2013
  3. lord_nightmare
    lord_nightmare
    but let me ask you a question
    Jul 22, 2013
  4. lord_nightmare
    lord_nightmare
    does it or does it not say that i can kill people if i tell them to get off my territory and they dont
    Jul 22, 2013
  5. Aroogala
    Aroogala
    You are unbanned, please dont let this happened again.
    And your question, That is a rule but you it mostly applies for bases, for example if its land, and all they wanted is wood, it is not fair for them cuz they need it to build and which it will start a war for land, but if they are inside your base which your team had created, you can ask them to leave. you cant be racist if just ONE of them griefed a human tower.
    Jul 22, 2013
  6. Aroogala
    Aroogala
    It is very hard to explain, i hope you get the idea. (its nearly impossible to keep people off your whole unless you are on a mountain and have no trees like the dwarves)
    Jul 22, 2013