1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by livsnitch

1. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    I've read the Warrior Cat series when I was younger, that's all together about fifty books and they're still being made, I've read two other series by the same author, I've read The Hobbit,
    Oct 19, 2014
  2. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    I've read The Belgariad, The Mallorean, and the rest of that series, and I'm reading Raymond E. Feist's Magician book series at the moment, on the forth book. And I've read a few other book series from my time in public school that I didn't really like all that much.
    Oct 19, 2014
  3. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    And I'm having to space these out because of how long the list is. :p And I've still got many book series I'm planning on reading, about three left so far, then I'll have to find some more.
    Oct 19, 2014
  4. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    I'm going to read the Eragon series soon, probably after I finish this book series and another I've been pointed out to. Then I have another book series... and probably another. *Sigh* I don't know what's worse, that I have all these series to read or that I anticipate the reading of them.
    Oct 19, 2014
  5. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    Oh, and I've read Robin Hobb's Assassin apprentice series, and the Bingtown series made by her, probably going to read all of her other series soon as well.
    Oct 19, 2014
  6. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    ...And I've read the Unwanted book series, it's still being made... this will go on for a while I think...
    Oct 19, 2014
  7. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    And I've read the books made by Laura Ingalls Wilder... you're going to have to stop me at some point, this could take a while.
    Oct 19, 2014
  8. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    I've read half of LOTR... (Lord of the Rings)
    Oct 19, 2014
  9. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    No more! I surrender! I can't keep naming all of them or I'll lose my voice!
    Oct 20, 2014
  10. icemusher
    icemusher
    There's a sequel to Ranger's Apprentice. It's called the Brotherhood Chronicles.
    Nov 4, 2014
  11. icemusher
    icemusher
    Remember how in the tenth book, Gundar talks about his new ship, how a half Skandian, half Araleun boy comes up with the new design that allows it to sail into the wind?
    Nov 4, 2014
  12. icemusher
    icemusher
    It's about that boy. Only read the first book though.
    Nov 4, 2014
  13. livsnitch
    livsnitch
    I know, I've read that before. I guess I have read all of Ranger's Apprentice then.
    Nov 4, 2014