1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by wsensor

1. wsensor
    wsensor
    Then one of them demanded I be kicked due to being a griefer than magically I am disconnected from the server and BANNED...

1st I was not on blue when I killed the person who killed me.
    2nd I never griefed anything on blue team as it was a new game.
    3rd why am I getting banned? Really what reason? None was given other than one player saying I griefed doors that never existed.

-Digger
    Oct 18, 2016
  2. wsensor
    wsensor
    If anything I should have been just kicked from blue but instead it became a ban.

The game before I was non stop being killed by blue everytime I spawned at a spawn place. Every singe time I would get chased down by people on blue team and now when a game just starts I get killed fast than joined the team and get accused of griefing and banned.
    Oct 18, 2016
  3. asger75
    asger75
    erh no, I didn't ban you don't worry, you were just kicked from the game. I am sorry that I didn't stop the kick and ask you what happened... but I guess you would of got mad anyways cuz I woulda froze yah so you wouldn't move... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ at least it's only 15 minutes
    Oct 18, 2016
  4. Concave
    Concave
    Git gud
    Oct 18, 2016
  5. wsensor
    wsensor
    Nah being frozen would not have bothered me.
    The game had literally started and I was getting ready to build a base. Got killed by blue then killed the person who killed me but they had already set up a 2nd blue base so figured I would just join since they were where I wanted to base. Instantly got accused of griefing for supposed door breaking when there was never any doors.
    Oct 19, 2016
  6. TFlippy
    TFlippy
    Who was that person?
    Oct 19, 2016