1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by JackMcDaniels

1. JackMcDaniels
    JackMcDaniels
    That brings me to another suggestion. add lucky boxes that give you an item randomly (and if you're really really really really lucky a scyther weapon or really really unlucky a cowo or badger or sumin). I'd really like to see that automatic defense turret in game, but it might be OP? perhaps it could be a random drop from a lucky box.
    Nov 29, 2016
    Biurza likes this.
  2. wsensor
    wsensor
    What lucky box?
    Nov 29, 2016
  3. TFlippy
    TFlippy
    I could make the combat chickens drop some sort of special material used for crafting more advanced items.
    Nov 29, 2016
  4. TFlippy
    TFlippy
    Aside from that, I may also add research to TC. Initially, factions wouldn't be able to craft guns, rockets and such unless they had researched the technologies.
    Nov 29, 2016
  5. TFlippy
    TFlippy
    You could either obtain the technologies via libraries (the more, the better?) or by dismantling an already existing item.
    Nov 29, 2016
  6. TFlippy
    TFlippy
    So if you stole Blue Team's Bazooka, you could bring it to the library (or some new building) to have it converted into a blueprint of one of the required technologies - e.g. gunpowder, steel processing...
    Nov 29, 2016
  7. JackMcDaniels
    JackMcDaniels
    Neat. but that may make life even tougher for new teams?
    Nov 29, 2016
    Biurza likes this.