1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by epsilon

1. joshua12131415
    joshua12131415
    MR pineapple can host it, his in au and doesn't use his sever much, if tflippy says yes ill ask pineapple (who will probably say yes anyway)
    Nov 30, 2016
  2. epsilon
    epsilon
    I was thinking that @SomeoneWeird could host it but TFlippy needs to allow it first.
    Nov 30, 2016
  3. joshua12131415
    joshua12131415
    Oh so you want to host it? ok :)
    Nov 30, 2016
  4. TFlippy
    TFlippy
    I'm usually against having multiple people hosting the same gamemode due to splitting the playerbase, but I may make an exception, as the Australian and Asian players are indeed unable to play due to the high latency.
    Nov 30, 2016
  5. epsilon
    epsilon
    So you're saying that SomeoneWeird can host it or you are still considering? And if it's a yes how would he get the files since I don't think it's been posted on the forums?
    Nov 30, 2016
  6. joshua12131415
    joshua12131415
    I have the mod folder, or you can just join the server and it will get downloaded, find it the Kag/mods/
    And i think that only one server can host the mod per region. (One can be hosted in EU, and one can be hosted in AU, i don't think US is needed)
    Dec 1, 2016