1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by erik102003

1. BarsukEughen555
    BarsukEughen555
    1) kag's optimisation is rip and can't handle much blobs, like shitloads of guns, ammo, gases, and fire and TC offers
    2) kag only uses 1 core while rust uses many of em, so if you got 4-6 medium cores rust willl be running better for you then TC or even just big ctf matches
    3)oil on tc is very laggy, together with kustom iron blocks and big factories in late game that's probably the cause of lag
    Mar 17, 2017
  2. erik102003
    erik102003
    yer probably true, is there anything i can do to run it better? this is srsly my most fav game right now
    Mar 17, 2017
  3. BarsukEughen555
    BarsukEughen555
    try getting your best core to launch kag, close everything non-needed, and try to optimise ingame stuff ala *less incindedary bomb spam more honest rifles pewpew*
    Mar 17, 2017
  4. erik102003
    erik102003
    will try
    Mar 17, 2017
  5. Vamist
    Vamist
    If you want to get more FPS in this mod, I would recommend making sure you have KAG on an SSD, I had mine on a mechanical hard drive, got around 5 FPS, moved it to a SSD, around 70+ FPS
    Mar 25, 2017