1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by fuyukikun

1. TFlippy
    TFlippy
    Do you have screenshots or anything?
    Aug 24, 2018
  2. fuyukikun
    fuyukikun
    I have screenshots that prove he said he kicked me because he wanted to grief me and i have screenshots of him bragging that he can do what he likes. basically having a power trip. Link your discord and i'll post them .
    Aug 24, 2018
  3. fuyukikun
    fuyukikun
    Also why cant i take over a faction that has no leader....Isn't that the whole point of the leader button so people can take control????? I didn't kick you or demolish anything don't lie. I kicked you like 3 days ago from a faction because you where spamming camps around my base.
    Aug 24, 2018
  4. fuyukikun
    fuyukikun
    Rejang(digga123) has done the same thing to me a million times. Kicking me from my faction because i haven't claimed. Banning me for "Being retarded" and muting me for arguing with him.
    Aug 24, 2018
  5. Biurza
    Biurza
    were* :^)
    Aug 24, 2018
  6. fuyukikun
    fuyukikun
    You're pathetic. You cant handle that you suck at the game and that you generally are an unlikable person. You get off to abusing power in game because IRL you are weak and pathetic. You prove this through your constant threats of kicking when you get insulted and your pointless bans
    Aug 24, 2018
  7. fuyukikun
    fuyukikun
    You cherry pick people you don't like. You aren't fair and you don't deserve any power in game.
    Aug 24, 2018
  8. TFlippy
    TFlippy
    Aug 24, 2018
  9. TFlippy
    TFlippy
    Aug 24, 2018
  10. TFlippy
    TFlippy
    Aug 24, 2018
  11. TFlippy
    TFlippy
    However, Legojoe was indeed acting in a rather power trip-ish way and enforcing a non-existent rule (since spawncamping is allowed), but not sure if he intentionally made it up or mistook it for something else - he'll probably get punished in some way for that.
    Aug 24, 2018
  12. TFlippy
    TFlippy
    Anyway, why did you leave the part where you kicked people out of factions and flamed the chat out? And when did you kick him out for spamming camps?
    Aug 24, 2018
  13. fuyukikun
    fuyukikun
    Firstly saying something twice or even 4 times isn't spamming i didn't fill chat with words. Secondly the guy cant read, it says you can spawn camp (even tho i didn't) in the rules when you hold tab...i told him how to access them he still didn't understand. Low IQ or non-existent. Thirdly he doesn't even understand the game. He attacks me and provokes me. And i put him in his place. He cant handle it so he abuses.
    Aug 24, 2018
  14. TFlippy
    TFlippy
    But why did you kick people out of that faction in first place? Plus there's a far better way to handle it than spamming "Legojoe4501 is a massive pussy" or saying you'll have sex with him.
    Aug 24, 2018
  15. fuyukikun
    fuyukikun
    I kicked him out like 4 or 5 days ago. Then he banned me. How am i flaming when he says "Ya'll stole my land. SO i griefed you...". I didnt kick anyone else out because there was no one else...it was just him and he was making loads of camps.
    Aug 24, 2018
  16. fuyukikun
    fuyukikun
    Why should i have to handle it any other way...I don't understand why. Its a game its not serious. I'm not lagging the world out or spamming every time i play or hacking. Why exactly do you want to enforce these rules. I'm just enjoying myself and when someone attacks me i attack back.
    Aug 24, 2018
  17. TFlippy
    TFlippy
    Well, what you're describing doesn't exactly match the stuff in the logs.
    Aug 24, 2018
  18. fuyukikun
    fuyukikun
    I kicked him out of a faction i already said that. I argued with him fair enough. People do this all the time in kag. Rejang is the best example i know ive said him twice now but he does all the same stuff i do basically except i cant kick or mute.
    Aug 24, 2018
  19. TFlippy
    TFlippy
    Aug 24, 2018