1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

120 regular arrows = no (real) fun

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Verzuvius, Sep 7, 2014.

?

Add this feature?

1. Yes

27 vote(s)
    79.4%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    20.6%
Mods: Rainbows
  1. yellowwhy1

yellowwhy1 Catapult Fodder

Ok?... I didn't do anything... I said I hope this doesn't get put in, and the I was called a troll so Ya... But some confirmation on it put in would be nice...

2. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

When you were giving examples of how you use that many arrows, but whatever.
    Don't want this locked for flaming or whatever.

Fernegulus likes this.
  3. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

What About a Hot Key, So instead of having to press F then click the arrow use A latter or something, Quicker,

4. yellowwhy1

yellowwhy1 Catapult Fodder

There is another thread about that... Search for it

5. Coroz

Coroz B R B Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

This should have happend 2/3 years ago.. auto-picking when you already have 30 arrows is realy annoyng. 1 example: You respawn at the tent and switch to builder for mats, then switch back to archers, You just noticed your arrow are gone. And the other archer that also respawned just took your 30 arrows and didnt even notice. ( when it happens 99% of archers do not give the 30 arrows back because they just dont know.) Thiefs....

bru-jaz, Magmus and ParaLogia like this.
  6. tbh i think archers should have infinite arrows and mat_arrows should be removed

7. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Yeahp, there are some awkward issues with handling arrow mats as archer. ÇWhen you buy 4 special arrows, one of them will go on your hands, and you can't switch arrow types by tapping F. Also Once you bought 5 special arrows, used them and go back to the archer shop to buy more, the ones you buy won't get into your inventory but stay on the ground.
    I suggested some ago about inf arrows, camping archers won't be more of a problem of what it is at the moment:
    https://forum.thd.vg/threads/endless-arrows-for-archers.18443/

bru-jaz and Magmus like this.
  8. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

This already happened a long time ago. Auto-pickup is capped to 60 arrows.
    I agree that it'd solve some problems to have it capped to 30 arrows.
    Then, if you want more you'll have to pick them up manually.

bru-jaz, PUNK123 and Biurza like this.
Mods: Rainbows