1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Classic Meetups

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bunnie, Nov 27, 2017.

?

Which day?

1. Friday

38.9%
  2. Saturday

83.3%
  3. Sunday

38.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bunnie

bunnie Bison Rider Tester

You may recall my post from a few months ago: History of KAG. People liked it a lot, so I've decided to organise together with two monthly meetups:
    1. Build 591 meetups - the current, and probably last version of KAG Classic. We will play various gamemodes, such as the vanilla CTF, RTDM or Zombie Fortress, but also some Attack/Defense, Boulder Wars, Sumo, Dodgeball and Donkey Kong depending on how many people we get.
    2. Old Builds meetups - I'd like to play as many old builds with the people of KAG. We will probably start with the first KAG Build, 24, and go until we get to the newest one we can get (before B590). I will give the links to download them, so no worries. ::):
    Could probably be organised on the 2nd and 4th Friday/Saturday/Sunday (please vote in the poll - which day is the best?) evenings. Me and maybe @Vamist will host the servers. :smug: [EU based, ofc]

Discord right here: https://discord.gg/YXqE9AG

First meetup on 9th december 7-8 PM
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 9, 2017 at 7:38 PM, Original Post Date: Nov 27, 2017 ---
    We just finished our first meetup :) Thanks everyone for coming! We played zombies, a bit of RTDM, sumo and some 8v8 CTF! Hope to see you guys on the next meetup C:

2. platy1knight

platy1knight Drill Rusher Tester

Was fun as hell , Kept smiling the whole game because of nostalgia , keep up the good work :zchicken::dance::teabag::dance::teabag::zchicken:

bunnie and Biurza like this.