1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Gold of Duty: Zombies [KOD: Zombies] 1.1

A 2D version of Call of Duty Zombies (KAG zombies with guns)

1. LordRedcloak

LordRedcloak Base Burner

I'm pretty sure people just never discovered the server, cause when ever I played on it a bunch of people would join :eek:

2. Andrex208

Andrex208 Horde Gibber

::(: *Game crashed* ::(:

3. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Logs? ::(::QQ:

4. Rubixxcube

Rubixxcube Bison Rider

This sounds absolutely amazing.

5. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Yeah, I love Call of Duty Zombies, I wanted to sort of have that fun with some pals again and that's how Lavalord and I got to making this I guess, he just likes guns :D

Anyways, I pulled the code off of it's metaphorical shelf and began a rewrite of it, something MUCH more simple, which should hopefully fix a lot of the crashes. I think most of them have to do with how spaghetti the rules and gamemode files are. I'm splitting it up, so maybe in the next few days or so I'll have a new version up. No promises though, I'm about 30% through the rules now.

Is anyone playing this with friends at all and if so, do you have issues with it crashing?

8x and Rubixxcube like this.
  6. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Back in the day when you first pushed it crashed often.

7. kaizokuroof

Haha that's for sure - I have a new version that I'm testing out, so far so good, but I still have some annoying bugs in the rules code, such as respawning delays and issues with next maps, but the crashes seem to be gone for now. I'll plug away at it still but I might have something up later today. There is a server up if anyone is interested.​

8. kaizokuroof

9. muslim_gyan

muslim_gyan Catapult Fodder

i dont know how to play this game ::):

10. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

This is a gamemode for KAG - release version, not for KAG Classic (free version that you play).
    Also there's no server running this gamemode.

11. 50l3r

50l3r Horde Gibber

When i connect to my server i cant join the game and zombies doesnt appear:

Code:
    [11:19:37] Ignoring script: gunconst
    [11:19:37] Ignoring script: gunlogic
    [11:19:37] Ignoring script: burstfire
    [11:19:37] Ignoring script: negev
    [11:19:37] Ignoring script: enfieldno2
    [11:19:37] Ignoring script: vampire
    [11:19:37] Ignoring script: fivesevenbench
    [11:19:37] Ignoring script: hunger
    [11:19:37] Ignoring script: hungergui
    [11:19:37] Ignoring script: starve
    [11:19:37] Ignoring script: kod_killinfo
    [11:19:37] Ignoring script: generatefromkaggen

Maybe, this is the problem

12. kaizokuroof

Hey, no that just means the scripts aren't being loaded. Check further up your console.txt file for any errors. If you connect and it sits there with you in spectator, next map a couple times and you should load in.

13. kaizokuroof

8x likes this.
  14. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

:B):

Neat mod, if anyone wants to make maps for this they totally should! I'd love to see some new maps :)

15. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Can confirm this is excellent stuff, even with bugs. shotty is hands down the best investment ever though :) keen to see it continue to develop.

16. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Yeah you can just spam ladders up high and make a greg safety net. Greg safety net op

17. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

I had this laying around, maybe you can turn it into a map?
    Prison.png

kaizokuroof likes this.
  18. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof updated King Arthur's Gold of Duty: Zombies [KOD: Zombies] with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and new features!!!!!

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

What was the best amount of slots to host it on? 3? 4? 6?

20. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

3 or less for sure. More and its too easy until the server is dying from too many zombies.