1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Other Player Heads 2.0

Easy to update and configure, custom player head mod

1. Sapientia

Sapientia Horde Gibber

I tried the site but I couldn't generate the token. I got the message: access was denied. So I thought I would post it here:

Attached Files:

2. ShyGal

ShyGal Catapult Fodder

Sapientia, start up kag and click on the button "set account e-mail" and Type in an unused email and a password. then login into the account on the forums using your permanent kag "snapple" name and the password use just used. next, go here http://makvps1.mooo.com/heads.php and type in your kag name "snapple", get the token, and use it for the next part. type in the same name "snapple" again with the token. after that, upload the image and press submit.

make sure the image has a transparent background before uploading, or you will get a white box around your head

That is what I just did today. you can try that or wait for a guard to help/explain.
    (I haven't got it yet, and i can't tell if it's because makmound hasn't uploaded it yet or I did it wrong. It did say it when threw though)

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  3. Snapple

Snapple Catapult Fodder

Ah thanks I got it to work now. Didn't know my account wasn't linked all these years! ::D:

Biurza likes this.
  4. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

ShyGal, AgentHightower and epsilon like this.
  5. Snapple

Snapple Catapult Fodder

Alright I have greatly improved on my head making skills in the past few days and made a new one. I went to the site and tried to delete my head... I think it worked but I'll post here anyway to show off my new head :B):

Attached Files:

ShyGal and Biurza like this.
  6. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

snazzy :B)::thumbs_up:

Biurza likes this.
  7. KeroWide

KeroWide Catapult Fodder

Someone will published my head in a mod? I have been waiting 6 days before sent it by normal way...

Attached Files:

8. Biurza

1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Did you send it with this or gold account?

9. KeroWide

KeroWide Catapult Fodder

What means gold account?
    I playing in KaG from steam and sent this head by folowing a link

10. Biurza

1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Well, gold account is account with which you've bought the game. Since you're steam user, i believe you've created new account, while golden one is automatically generated, but needs to be activated. (It's pretty common problem)
    KeroWide isn't gold account, so if you tried to make head for this user your efforts were in vain.
    You need to enter username and pass you use in-game. You're sure you've completed this step correctly?
    (You'll know that you've done all the steps correctly, when green text will appear "Your head has been successfully submitted and is awaiting approval" )

Last edited: May 23, 2017
    Fuzzle likes this.
  11. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

if you're playing from steam, your account is gold. it seems your forum account, however, is not gold. you must submit the head with your USERNAME in-game:
    save.png
    if you don't know what password should you use, first you need to connect the steam account with an email and get a password:
    sav2.png

@Brunoi:
    you've uploaded your head with white background and the squares, please upload this image instead:
    Brunoi.png

Biurza likes this.
  12. KeroWide

KeroWide Catapult Fodder

So I used a "cerowide" username and I saw the green text. My head haven't got any issues, i think.... But then i tryed to set an email account it said that my email is already in use.

Attached Files:

13. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

"cerowide" is an gold account. You can submit heads with that name. If there aren't any problems with your head, you don't need to set an email account.

14. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

I would love it if you guys can please update my head with this new one that was made for me by Vexrak

Attached Files:

15. Vexrak

Vexrak Tech-Mage Donator

16. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

--- Double Post Merged, May 25, 2017, Original Post Date: May 25, 2017 ---

17. Leo

Leo Haxor

Mod stopped working after update.

18. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

While it's possible to fix the mod, I would like us (as a community) to reach further, with the new possibilities that build 2248 has provided us with. I would like to propose a sequel to this mod: A more intuitive and moddable version.
    How would it work?
    • Heads should be stored locally (Cache/<username>.png) making it possible to update your own head. When accessing a server, ImageData for your head is sent to all other clients (bypassing the server).
    • A few chat commands, making it possible to tweak it to your liking:
      • /disablehead <username>, <default=true/false>
      • /disableheads <default=true/false>
      • /help

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    Biurza likes this.
  19. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

I decided against doing this for a few reasons. 1. because I want to keep all the scripting confined to RunnerHead.as. The reason for that is to keep the mod "plug and play" compatible with other mods. I don't want the server owners to have to add scripts to their gamemode.cfg because some of them don't know how to or will just fuck it up and do it wrong. 2. the heads kind of have to be stored on the server otherwise players who don't have the mod will have no way of getting the heads. (the client cant't send other clients ImageData of a head that isn't theirs; otherwise, they could modify someone else's head locally) 3. it would make my website obsolete and disable the ability to moderate the heads. One of the requirements that furai proposed the mod needed to have (to be on official servers) was to have this ability. We don't want players running around with pixel dicks for heads. At a glance, fuzzle's idea seems good, but after a closer look it's easy to see the cons. With that said, I will be fixing the mod to work the same way it used to. As for disabling certain heads on client, I will be putting a hold on that until I have a good solution that can be all put into RunnerHead.as.

20. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

What was the consequences, again? Everything can be implemented in RunnerHead.as. A client simply requests ImageData from the owner client if it doesn't have the head stored via onCommand. It's not possible to modify ImageData client-side, no. It's rather simple actually. Don't understand any of your concerns. Seems like you don't understand the idea.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    Asu likes this.