1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Forum what's with the name re-coloring on some people?

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by windwizard999, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. windwizard999

windwizard999 Haxor

i'm REALLY uninformed on this, can someone fill me in? i log on one day, and i'm like "wtf, why is this guys name blue... and his name? and that guys name??"

2. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

It's part of a forum-wide Role-playing game. The colors represent the status of the participants. For example, members whose names are shades of pink/magenta are considered "zombies".

For more information, visit THIS THREAD.

EDIT: The regular forum colors should be noted:
    • BLUE is for users who haven't bought the game
    • GOLD is for users who have bought the game
    • GREEN is for in-game global moderators, a.k.a. guards
    • RED is for forum administrators
    • PURPLE is for members of the THD Team (game devs basically)
    • LIGHT BLUE is for Juaro
    If you don't want to participate in the forum game, you can ignore all other colors.

Also, to differentiate between Administrators and people who have shades of pink/magenta, you can just check below the name for a banner that says "Administrator," like with @FuzzyBlueBaron

3. Atomic_Dodger

Atomic_Dodger Horde Gibber

Can a mod change my name to Gold because I have the steam version and I dont want ppl to get confused :)

4. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

First off, no we're not going to do that manually. If you have actually bought the game and properly linked your accounts then your name will change color automatically. If you have failed to link your accounts properly, then go here (https://forum.thd.vg/threads/you-need-your-kag-accounts-merged-post-here.22466/) and follow the op of that thread.

Also locking this to prevent further spam.

Noburu likes this.
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.