1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombie Fortress Plus 1.6.7f

When the zombie man throws in a little extra

1. asger75

asger75 Haxor

2. RipperX

RipperX Builder Stabber

So like... I continue to run into the same problem with this. I don't understand if it's due to me not putting the mods in the correct place, not updating files correctly, (Autoconfig, Mods.cfg)
    and it's starting to bother me since I've been trying at this for a good hour.
    I'm trying to run it locally and play it by myself, the sv_gamemode is ZFM+, so is the Mod folder name, and I have put the same thing within the mods.cfg folder on the 3rd line by itself.
    I run the game and it places me into spectator mode, showing this odd face in the top left of each map, and does not allow me to play. Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png

3. Well, I'm not sure if you changed it, but this mod is named ZFM+1.6.6a.

The sv_gamemode should be set to "Zombie Fortress Plus."

4. RipperX

RipperX Builder Stabber

Same problems Persists, I went ahead and re-downloaded the folder and changed the mod.cfg as well as the sv_gamemode to what you said they should be.
    It just stays up in that top left of the screen where that face is. While Yes, it does load up the maps, it does tell me to survive for 15 days, my character just does not wish to load in completely what-so-ever.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 21, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 21, 2019 ---
    Here's the Command thingy, and it showing errors, this being after it restarts the world a few times

I scroll up within it and it states there being some file missing, registration, Respawn Command, etc.. Donno if it's supposed to be like that but you know.. upload_2019-6-21_9-14-16.png

5. The mod's probably out of date. People are updating this mod and fixing it all the time. @Ollimarrex has made his own version (it only adds some plant-related stuff and special waves of undead afaik) that should still work; you should contact him on Discord and ask him if you can host it (if you're hosting it publically): Lolimarrex#7098

I'll be sure to show him this thread for you, also.

6. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

@RipperX as previously mentioned, this ZFM mod is broken due to updates.

As was also previously mentioned, I have a more recently updated "version" of this mod called ZFM++ / OZF. This mod is pretty much the same, except it's much more diffcult, doesn't have the boring "survive for x days" goal, also botany. Also zombies break blocks.

For the moment, I am not working on this mod; at some point, in 5 or so months, I'll have a lot more spare time with which I can maintain this mod, and possibly a couple of other mods that people want to play.

Blubahub likes this.
  7. Arson_Oakwood

Arson_Oakwood Shark Slayer

Hey people, is ZFM+ 1.6.6a legit in present days? The thing is, no matter what I do, game doesn't spawn player and migrants (not being spectator, just as if I'm about to spawn), and just finishes every map within 10 seconds saying that nobody left to survive. I've read that due to updates mod had been broken, and my issue is practically is the same as @RipperX but is it officially not playable now? And should somebody post an update on the mod that after some version of KAG, ZFM+ 1.6.6a is not working?

8. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

I'll work on doing a fixing for this soon, there's another version that you might like, which is olimarrex's zombies, which works good
    if you want it, PM on discord for olimarrex's version, otherwise give me a few days and ill post a fixed version here

FoxyLady likes this.
  9. Gamerfrede

Gamerfrede Shipwright

So any updates on this or has it been completely abandoned? Just wasted two hours on a broken mod.... maybe update the Title to "not Working"?....

10. @Gamerfrede ask Vamist for the latest non-broken version (different coder) called "ZFM++"

11. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

And make it Coronavirus edition.

bunnie and Blubahub like this.
  12. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

this version that i uploaded months ago still works, there's red errors located on vanilla items that are not in the mod, so its not worth fixing, it does not break anything

Attached Files:

13. arustudios

arustudios Catapult Fodder

Hey, so when hosting a ZFM+1.6.6c game, becoming a knight instantly kills me or my friends. Any ideas?

14. Frikman

Frikman Bison Rider

Frikman updated Zombie Fortress Plus with a new update entry:

Rebalances and fixes (mostly)

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Frikman

Frikman Bison Rider

Frikman updated Zombie Fortress Plus with a new update entry:

More QoL

Read the rest of this update entry...

Vamist, enderzilla747 and FoxyLady like this.
  16. Painapple2132

Painapple2132 Shipwright

Sorry if I missed it in the patch notes somewhere, but how to players respawn as a migrant? Or create an Altar of Revival? When my friends and I play, we always respawn at the edge of the map and immediately get picked off by the roaming horde on the surface, or gregs :P

17. Frikman

Frikman Bison Rider

Hi, you gotta break a Zombie Portal and use the drop to build an altar :y

18. Frikman

Frikman Bison Rider

19. AstraTheSpaceBurger

AstraTheSpaceBurger Bison Rider

Are we supposed to be able to use migrants with dorms as spawn points? I still haven't figured out how to do it, was the feature removed? Is there some hacky way to get it to work?

20. Kiero_Vance

Kiero_Vance Catapult Fodder

does this mod still work? because if it does, then I'm doing something stupid because I can't get it to load properly, it doesn't recognize the maps, it sees them, but does the "MAP WAS NEVER LOADED" thing in the CMD... and if I join, it's just the blank background with the goal...

imawizardfools likes this.